Chapter 14

Danielle Pov

I have been running all around town getting stuff planned for the wedding. I got fitted for my dress. I brought my girls and my princess to try on theirs. We looked so adorable. I went shoe shopping, invitation picking, and now we have to go pick up the ring.

I custom made his ring at iceberg diamonds and watches. I walked in the store with my girls. "Mommy why are we here?" asked Jatavia. "I gotta pick up your daddy's ring" I said. She started smiling hard.

"Let's go in" I said walking in the store. "Welcome to Iceberg diamonds and watches. How may I help you?" asked the woman. "Yes I'm here to pick up something" I said. "Under what name" she asked.

"Danielle Green" I said. The lady went to the back of the store. "Mom can I get some earrings" asked Jatavia. "Maybe another time I just came to pick up something" I said.

"Here you go that would be $250,000" said the lady. "Here you go" I said handing her my black card. She swiped the card and handed it back to me. "Here you go and have a nice day" she said. I grabbed my the bag and we left the store.

"So we not gonna see the ring" asked Ayanna. "I was waiting on that. Just wait till we get in the car" I said. We got in the car and I showed them the ring.

"That's...wow" said Tk. "Mommy it's pretty" said Jatavia. "What's in the other box?" asked Ayanna. "It's another wedding gift" I said smiling. The passed the ring box back to me.

A/N: James wedding band and gift is in the MM to the right

"Is cousin nessa gonna be in the wedding?" asked Jatavia. I haven't thought about that at all. Should she be in the wedding? Well she is my friend. Alot happened in the past. "Let's finish getting stuff together first" I said pulling off.

James Pov

Today I been all over town from picking up my boys to getting fitted for everything. "Aye man where we headed next" asked Artavious. "I gotta head to Cartier to pick up the ring" I said. "Can we listen to some music" asked Rico.

I put on WATTBA to shut them up. A few minutes we reached the store. We got out and went in. "Welcome to Cartier how may I help you" asked the lady. "Yes I'm here to pick up an order under James Harris" I said. She nodded and walked to the back.

"Bro this a nice store" said Mike. "Looks Expensive as hell" said Artavious. "My baby is worth it and much more" I said. "Baby brother growing up" said Mike. The lady came back with the gifts.

"Here you go sir. That will be $750,524" she said. I took out my black card and handed it to her. She swiped it and handed it back to me. "Thank you" I said grabbing the gifts and walked out the store.

We got back in the car. "I thought you were just getting a ring" said Artavious. "I did and the earrings that match" I said cranking up. "Love makes you do some crazy things" said Mike. "Yes it does" I said.

"So bro you ready for your bachelor party" asked Rico. "Hell yeah!!" I said. "It's the last time you can look at another girl and not get into trouble" said Artavious. "My eyes are for my lady" I said. "We going to Magic City" said Mike. "Bruh it's finna be lit" I said.

Meanwhile on the other side of town.

Danielle Pov

"Get ready for your bachelorette party" said Erynn. "Yea my mom here to watch Jatavia" I said. "Is Vanessa coming to the party?" asked Ayanna. "Yes she is invited to the party and the wedding" I said. Erynn gave me a look.

I pulled up to the house. "This weekend is all about the girls" I said. "Since I'm your maid of honor the bachelorette party is here" said Ayanna. "Cool" I said. "This whole weekend it's about you" said Ayanna. "Since its Thursday we starting now" said Erynn.