Chapter 13

Jatavia Pov

Argh I hate school. The teachers, the food, and the people. My teacher made us go to the lunch.

I walked in the cafeteria and got in the line. "Look what we have here" said a girl. I turned around. "Erica what do you want." I asked rolling my eyes. "Daisha I know this bitch ain't trying to act hard" said Erica laughing. "She tryin it" said Daisha laughing. I kept walking in the line.

I'm getting tired of them picking on me everyday. I try to walk away but one of these days Imma lose it.

I got my food and sat down. Daisha shoved me in my back. I tried to brush it off. "Oops" said Erica pouring her food on me. I got mad and balled up my fist. "My bad" said Daisha pouring her smoothie on my head.

I got up mad as I don't know what. "You bitch!" I yelled. "Oops my bad" said Erica smirking. "Imma beat your ass" I gritted out. "What's the little baby gonna do?" asked Daisha. The whole cafeteria was quiet and waiting for something to happen.

I punched Erica in the nose. She held her nose while blood was gushing out. "Don't hit my bestfriend" said Daisha swinging at me. I dodged her blows and hit her a couple of times. I saw Erica come back up to us. I grabbed a lunch tray and hit Daisha. Next thing I knew I was in the principal office.

Everything between me hitting Daisha and being in the principal office was a blur. I looked over at Daisha and Erica. I couldn't help but smirk. We had to wait till our parents come. I know my momma gonna be mad at me.

Our moms came walking in at the same time. My mom ran over towards me. "Baby are you ok?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Tell me what happened" she said. "They been bullying me since I got here. Erica poured her food on me and Daisha poured her smoothie on me." I said. "She's lying" said Erica.

"Mom why would I lie" I said. "Erica and Daisha I have been having problems with you two. Teachers and students have complained about y'all. Both of you are suspended for two weeks" said the principal. I started smirking. "Can't forget about you Jatavia. You are suspended for three days. Since thanksgiving is next week y'all suspention starts after." he said. I shrugged it off. It's not that bad.

"Thank you. Let's go Jatavia" said my mom. I got up and followed my mom to the car. I got in the car and fiddled with my fingers. I glanced up and seen my mom face red as fire. I gulped and looked back down. "When you get home head straight to my room" she said. I sat quiet the whole way there. Time we got to the house I ran upstairs to her room.

Danielle Pov

The ride home was silent. Jatavia didn't look at me the whole ride home.  "When you get home head straight to my room" I said. She tensed up. As soon as the car stopped at the house Jatavia jumped out the car. I had to put on a brave face. On the inside I was happy as hell. My baby a scrapper. I raised her not to take shit from nobody and she's living up to that. For her to be eight she fucked them girls up.

I got out the car and head in the house. I seen James had left.  I placed my keys and purse on the counter, then I headed upstairs. I walked in my room and seen Jatavia sitting on the bed with her head down.

I sat beside her and touched her back.  "Baby girl look at me" I said.  She looked up with tears filling her eyes. "Momma I'm sorry for getting to fighting please don't beat me" she said. I was throwed off.  "Why would I do that" I asked. 

"Grandma did me like that the first and last time I got to fighting" she said.  "I'm not mad ok baby.  I have one question for you through" I said.  "Yes ma'am" said Jatavia. "Was they bullying you" I asked.

"Yes ma'am" she said shyly "So your not mad I got to fighting." "No princess actually I'm proud of you" I said smiling. "I thought you were mad at me" said Jatavia. "No I'm not now go do your homework while I'll make you some lunch. I know you hungry" I said.