11.

We were already in our hotel getting ready to paint.

I wanted to paint alone but then we both got into a challenge. We wanted to draw each other. If he loses I'll give him a challenge and if I lose he will give me one . We both agreed to the deal and started painting.

I was staring at him now and then because to draw him. I wanted to paint really good to show my painting abilities. But to my surprise he never stared   at me to draw. For a moment I thought that he knew me really well to draw without looking at me. But I was wrong.

Finally it was the time to show. We both got up and when I showed mine he started laughing. I crossed my arms and asked him what was wrong?

"Do-I-rea-lly look like that silly?"

He asked me laughing. I nodded and asked him to show his painting.
When he turned his painting around I almost choked on my saliva.

IT WAS AN ELEPHANT.

He was laughing so hard now. And I was really angry.

"This is not a joke Liam, we agreed to draw each other not animals"

"But you do  look like a elephant"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"I think I win this because you had painted something unrelated."

"NO, I didn't. I painted you."

"Funny, my challenge is-"

"What makes you think that you won?"

"I won because can't you see you had not drawn me but a elephant."

"Let's ask someone who's one is the best"

"Ask who exactly?"

"Come"

With that he went out of the room and made his way to the girl who gave us the room key.

"Excuse me? Can you tell me which painting looks better?"

"Umm sir"

"Just tell me"

She nodded and scanned my painting for a second and turned towards Liam's one.

"I think yours sir"

Liam's faces lit up and I was already turning to leave. But Liam got hold of my shoulder, and said.

"I challenge you to shout I love Liam in front of everyone"

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT?"

"I can't do it"

"You should"

"I can't"

"A challenge is a challenge Alisa, you can't cheat."

"Okay"

I quickly ran towards the hall of the hotel and before I shout I looked around. There were many people walking and talking. And Liam was right in front of our room door.

"I LOVE LIAM"

I shouted and quickly ran towards our room. Liam was already laughing so hard. People were staring at me like I'm a stupid girl.

I quickly closed the door and kept a hand on my chest because it was beating really hard. Liam was on the bed laughing so hard. I threw a pillow on him and made my way to the bathroom.

I came back after a quick shower and saw Liam already having dinner. I walked towards the food and had my share too.

After sometime Liam was  in the bed with his blanket on.

I put the blanket down and wanted to sleep when Liam interrupted,

"Thank you"

"What for devil?"

"For torturing me today"

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

With that I slowly to fall asleep with a smile on my face. Today was the best day of my life. I think Liam felt that too. It's not that I like him. But I was feeling happy around him. But he hated me so much.