16.

They discharged Liam from the hospital and we came back home.

"Alisa?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

"Stop thanking me or else I'm sending you to the hospital again"

"Fine"

He mumbled and made his way to his room.

After a while I heard someone knocking on the door. I decided to check.

It was Clara. She was staring at me and pushed me aside and started walking towards Liam's room.

I just ignored it and makes my way to the kitchen.

I heard both of them walking down.

"GET OUT."

" I can't Liam. Because I love you"

"You should have thought about it before you cheat"

I remained silent and started making lunch.

But Clara interrupted,

"Did this bitch change you?"

She was pointing towards me. I just smirked and turned.

Liam made his way towards me and the next thing I knew is he crashed his lips against mine.

I stood their dumbfounded by his action.

"Yes, I love her, NOW GET OUT"

He shouted and Clara was already running out sobbing hard.

"I'm sorry, I should not have don-"

Before he completed his sentence, I slapped him. Because I was being used by him like a toy right? He kissed me to make Clara jealous mad now he is apologizing.

"LIAM,YOU ARE USING ME. STOP IT I'M NOT YOUR TOY. Stop it please. I do have a heart. And you are playing with it"

With that I just ran away to my room. I just missed Ben, Anaya and my parents so much. I'm being used by Liam. He hugs, kisses and slaps me every time he wants. What am I? A toy?

I buried my face into my pillow and started sobbing. Why are people so selfish?

After a couple of hours later I woke up from my nap. I felt really hungry. I decided to eat something. I really didn't want to meet the devil.

I slowly tip toed downstairs and saw him lying on the couch. He was hugging his body as if it was cold.
I wanted to walk away but my heart said to stop and put the Blanket on.

I slowly walked towards him and out the Blanket on. When I was about to return, he grabbed me by my hand and made me stop.

I turned to look at him, and he really looked pale.

"I'm sorry"

He whispered.

I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"It's okay."

"I'm going to the park now, are you coming?"

"Me?"

This was the first time Liam asking me to join him. So I looked around to see if someone is there.

"Yes, you silly."

I laughed at how he already stood up and interviewed our fingers.

We both started walking and we saw the ice cream bar coming.