Prom?

Viane p.O.V

I was still on my knees hugging chellas waist tight and crying into her stomach while she tries to pull me up.
"Baby hey shuuuu it's ok don't say sorry it was no ones fault but the doctors and scientist.. shhh" Chella says while bending down trying to deal my face and wipe the tears while kissing my forehead.
"I'm supposed go protect you both and I failed" I cried out punching the counter "hey hey hey no you stop that your gonna hurt your beautiful hands my love" she says grabbing my hands and kissing them then holding them to her chest while looking me in eyes "baby you did the most perfect job protecting... but baby no ones knew she was alive... she said she forgives you baby... we have to be there for her now as parents and best friends... I love you so much don't ever think any less" she says attach her forehead to mine "ok" she questions "ok" I whisper back "forever" she holds out her pinky "forever" I wrap mine around hers and get up "I'm so sorry for the mess baby I'll clean it I promise" I hug her "baby it's ok let's just go to our daughter" she says pulling us both up and wrapping my hands around her while she wraps her hand around me and we walk to the living room.

"I'm so sorry bub" I say to Camron once we enter "I didn't mean to make you scared I have a very bad temper I'm so so sorry I'm just angry cause I didn't protect you from all that" I say with tears kneeling near camron on the couch "ma it's ok I promise I would of reacted the same and I thought it was only me with the bad temper... guess it runs through the family" she chuckles and so do me and Chella "so am I forgiven" I worriedly ask and Cameron gets up and walks to me "ofc Mum there was nothing to forgive"she hugs me right and hug her back very tight and let her go and cup her face and tears fall "when did you get so grown up.... Damn I wish I saw you grow up" I say sad and Camron hugs me and Chellas comes to us and hugs us both and whispers "me too baby me too" and we stand there for hours just as a family peaceful and happy.

Next morning........
Camron p.o.v

I can't believe I have a mum and a ma it's been 2 days since we reunited and I'm living with my lovely parents now but we all are like best friends at school and today I'm doing a surprise performance with my band in the lunch room as one of the dudes want to ask a girl out to prom and I wanna ask my girl to prom not even my mums know about this.

I give the thumbs up to my band while sitting in the lunch room with everyone and I grab the rose and the mic I was hiding in my bag and hop on the table while the other hopped on the other tables and everyone looks at us confused.

"Hey everyone so we all know prom is coming up so me and my band decided to ask our dates out to prom with a special song ok 1,2...1,2,3 LETS GO" I scream while getting the background dances and dancing with them in-front of my table  and hand my girl a rose and continue to dance and in the middle of my song I talk to the guys dates "come on girls let the guys take you I promise they won't look like snobs" I say and everyone laughs and I look back at my table where my mums are smiling and in awe of me.

Song: we dance on by N-Dubz ft. Bodyrox

Hope you like this chapter!!!