Emty

Cam p.o.v

I had just got home from school and herd my parents and let me just say YUCKKKK I'm 1020 years old and I still can't understand why they gotta be like that... everyone thinks I'm a player but really I'm a player without the sex... yea I know I'm a virgin laugh about it.

I got a text from my love saying that she can't come tonight and I got upset about that and just shrugged it off and tried to call her to see what's going on and she didn't pick up so I decided to go to her house because I was worried cause she said she was feeling off so I went and bought her ice cream, chocolates and some flowers and a teddy that I named Bob.

I got to her house and saw her light is turned on so I knocked and no one answered so I decided to go in and what I smelt did not seem like she was sick and I was about to yell when I heard... moaning... I felt my heart drop and went upstairs slowly and then peeked in to see that the love of my life was on top of some other girl I dropped the bear and everything and started running back to the car with tears streaming down my face and heard Lexi calling me while screaming for me to wait but I got to my car and sped off back to home.

I sat in the drive way for 20min trying to silence my cry's and went inside and saw my parents both look at me with worry and I collapsed in front of them and started scream crying while hating my head on both there laps while they whisper in my ear and lovingly rub me head and back. Then I hear the door burst open and see Lexi run through and tried to run for me but I held my hand up and got up and took a couple of steps back "did you enjoy it" I say "NO BABY PLEASE" she cried "you know what fuck you" I say with tears and she looks at me and says "I was scared" "scared of fucking what" I yell "that you... that you were not serious about me"she cries "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" I yell and step up to her "WHY WOULD I CHASE YOU FOR 5  YEARS... WHY WOULD I TAKE YLU ON A DATE, WHY WOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT MY PAST... WHY WOULD I TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU FUCKING ARE EVERYDAY... WHY WOULD I TELL YOU WHAT THE FUCK I AM AND WHAT A MATE IS AND HOW YOU ARE MY MATE... HUH... HUH??? WHY" I yell with every step with tears and banging stuff and throwing things across the room while my parents were following just in case it got out of hand and I back her into a wall "why... huh what would you do this... you know what I know why CAUSE YOUR A EMTH SHELL OF A WOMEN HUH... IF YOU DONT LOVE ME THEN WHY ARE YOU DATING ME... WHY MAKE ME PUT MY HEART AND SOUL INTO YOUR HANDS IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA THROW IT AWAY LIKE TRASH ... WHYYYYY" I yell hitting my chest"IM SORRY... PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GERE YOU CAN HIT ME PLEASE" she said "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HIT HIT YOU... IM NOT LIKE THAT I LOVE YOU TO MUCH AND YOU KNOW WHAT" I yell and throw her my angel and devil crystal that you give someone you really love it so they know you trust them with your life... that crystal it pretty much my heart "HAVE IT AND SINCE YOU LIKE TO THROW ME AWAY JUST GET IT OVER WITH YOU CRUSH THE CRYSTAL IM DEAD AND YOU WONT HABE TO WORRY ANOUT ME PLEASE DO IT" I yell holding a hammer out to her "CAM MY BABY PLEAAE DONT" I hear my parents yell "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH... IVE BEEN A SCIENCE PRJECT... IVE BEENA. RUN AWAY AND HAD A HARD LIFE AND WHEN I FINALLY FIND MY PARENTS AND MY SOULMATE MY LOVE HAS SO GO AND RUIN ME.. IM 1020 YEARS OLD IVE BEEN ON THIS FUCKING EARTH LONG ENOUGH TO KNKW THAT ID RATHER JUST DIE AND GET REBORN INTO ANOTHER LIFE... BECUSE I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN SO PLEASE" I yell and cry and fall to my knees "please" I whisper on my knees looking up at Lexi that is now really crying and so are my parents "what did I do... what did I do to deserve this" I beg Lexi to tell me "I have never cried before and I don't like it please" I lay my head on her stomach "why can't I be loved by you"I cry "why can't you see how much I love you" I cry holding her wait while she hugs me right and kisses the back of my neck. One thing I know is once we have settled down we both will be having a long talk.

OMG GUYS THIS IS GETTING REALLY SAD HOPEFULLY BEXT CHAPTER THEY WORK IT OUT AND BE SOULMATES BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH ALL THE DRAMA COMING THIS WAY!!!!  Merry Christmas to all!!!!