Chapter two: On my way pt. 1

Previously on We were only seven:

After 30 minutes I'm damn near crying cuz I didn't have any luck with tickets but as I start to pray that Jackson managed to get one, he turned to me with a smirk "what?" I ask "oh nothing except that I just got you a front row ticket to the BTS concert that's happening in Toronto next week" he says smugly

I gasp "what you did! Omg yes, yes, yes I can't wait!" I scream "okay okay calm down you are drawing attention" Jackson whisper-yell while I have a fangirl moment as I'm going to my first Bts concert.

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
Y/n POV

After I had calm down from my fangirl moment me and Jackson went home to get some rest as we had next week free of classes which is perfect considering I was going to the concert.

Before I went to bed, I called my mom on facetime to tell her the good news of the concert and the fact that it was where my family lived. (Author: words will be in Portuguese bolded words will be English)

"Hi mama how are you!" I said excited to tell her the news

"Hi, my daughter I'm find how are you?" She replied happy that I called her

"I'm good I have good news" i said about to burst

"Oh, what's that?" Mom asked

"I got the ticket to the Bts concert!" I yelled barely containing myself (I don't know if Portuguese has a word in the language for BTS, so I just put it in English 😅)

"Really?! I'm so happy for you mom replied. Mom always loved how I had a love for all types of music including K-pop, so she was excited when I told her about how I loved listening to K-pop and how happy it made me.

"And guess what it's in Toronto so I'll be coming home for the week" I told her

That's when she lit up like a light bulb "yes! My baby is coming home I can't wait, I'm going to make all your favorites" she squealed.

I laughed my mom always love to cook when one for her children comes home even if it's just an hour.

"Make sure to pack all you need and gets lots of sleep, bye love you" she said excited about me coming home

"Okay, I will, love you too" I replied hanging up the phone I put my phone on my night table then went to sleep with dreams of seeing Bts up close.

If only I knew how up close, I was going to get.

✨✨✨

*Beep beep beep beep*

(Author here 👋 Thoughts are Italicized)

Ugh that damn clock I thought I turned that shit off I wondered as I was trying to turn it off with my eyes still closed.

Finally seceding in turning it off I turned around to go back to sleep only to rise up a second later realizing I have a flight to catch. I immediately get up to leave. The flight leaves at 6am and it was 4am I got up so early as to get to the airport without missing the plane I wanted to get there as soon as possible so I could see my family as I missed them and my mom's cooking.

Jackson was meeting me at the airport to see me off even though it took a lot to get up this early.

I got up, brushed me teeth, combed my hair and put some comfortable clothes on