002

-AHHH, what the fuck?!

The girl turned around to the mysterious stranger with blue eyes wearing a black half-mask that covered his face from the bridge of the nose up. (Y/N) hastily put a hand on their shoulder, bend over, stepped away, turned around, pull the stranger towards her, and threw the unfamiliar person over her shoudelr₍₁₎.

The masked stranger, being caught off guard,  fell on the pavement, giving the girl a chance to escape. The girl sprayed the stranger's eyes again and took off running.

♡♡♡

The next morning went smoothly, after doing her daily jog, eating breakfast and finishing unpacking some boxes, the (ravennet, blonde, brunette, redhead, etc...) and her father decided to go to a nearby store and buy some groceries.

Quickly taking a shower the girl started to get ready. Stepping out of the bathroom connected to her room, the (E/C) beauty started to change.

-Ready?- The older male asked from the first floor.

The girl took a quick look at the mirror, pleased with her choice of clothes and hairstyle. After arriving from yesterday night events, the (E/C) female started unpacking her clothes and put them in her closet. She had chosen to wear white tights with a short black skirt, a long sleeve shirt, a cute and warm (Favorite Color) sweater, some nice (Color) shoes, and a cozy (Color) scarf around her neck. She opted to style her (Natural/Dyed) hair in a simple way that complimented her (Shape) face. -Almost.-The girl responded while applying a lovely (color) lipgloss along with some honeyed perfume.

Checking that she still had everything in her bag from last night, (Y/N) quickly took her purse along with her phone, checked herself one last time on the big mirror, and went down the stairs. -Ready.-

-Let's go then.

Stepping outside and opening the black car, both (L/N)'s entered and they headed to the store.

On the period of time, the girl received a message.

CLOWN CHECK

( friend )

soooo... how is it???

did something interesting happen?

(Hottie)

ugh 

nothing interesting

well

I  might have sprayed someone's eyes yesterday