003

Pushing the shopping cart with one hand, and taking the white shirt with the other, putting the white shirt inside one of the shopping bags, the girl made her way to her father's black car

Pushing the shopping cart with one hand, and taking the white shirt with the other, putting the white shirt inside one of the shopping bags, the girl made her way to her father's black car. As she made her way there, the (H/C) haired beauty felt someone bump into her and making her fall down the pavement. 

-Shit.- (Y/N) said as her ass made contact with the hard floor. -Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.-A feminine voice apologized. The (S/C) girl raised her gaze and connected gazes with a black-haired female. -Don't worry.- The taller girl stood up from the ground and shot the shorter female a kind smile. Taking the dust off her clothes, the girl took a look at the black-haired girl. 

She was pretty, she had a thin and slim figure, with long straight ebony-black hair that reached her lower back, big shiny brown colored eyes, soft rosy cheeks from the cold, button nose, and pink thin lips. The shorter girl was wearing a cute pink beret with a purple knit on top, a violet sweater, high-waisted yellow pants, blue-purple gloves, and black shoes. -I haven't seen you before, you must be new in South Park, my name is We--She was abruptly cut off by a phone ring. -RING RING RING - The phone rang. Checking the contact's name and seeing the contact, the girl apologized. -Sorry my father is waiting for me, I need to go. It was nice meeting you, I hope we meet again.- The beauty flashed a pretty smile to the shorter female and a small wave as she went her way, leaving the other female alone in the street.

-Huh? I've seen those (E/C) eyes somewhere else--Wendy, are there? You were spacing out.- A busty blond-haired teen asked the shorter female, interrupting her thoughts. -Oh nothing, I just thought I recognized someone. Don't worry.-

-Okay...Let's just hurry, we still need to buy the snacks for Nichole's sleepover.

♡♡♡

After arriving at the house and saving all groceries, the older male talked. -(Y/N), while I was in the store, I met with an old friend, do you remember Gerald?- The girl threw a confused gaze and shook her head, indicating a negative response.

-Well I invited his family over for dinner on Thursday, so we can catch up.- (ᴺᴼᵀᴱ: ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ⁱˢ ᴹᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ)

-Oh, it's okay, I'm happy that you reunite with your friend.- The girl said with a soft smile that her father returned. -Actually, if I remember correctly, he has two sons, one your age, but I don't remember his name.- (F/N) said trying to remember. 

Someone my age? Whose father's name is Gerald, I don't remember. Eh, it shouldn't be someone important.

♡♡♡

Hanging the last photo on the wall, the girl took a look at her room, already decorated and organized. After eating, the girl decided to start decorating and arranging her room, since the day before, after returning from the store, the moving truck arrived with the rest of the boxes.

The girl decorated her bedroom in a very nice way, the walls painted in a/an (F/C) color,  contrasting with the natural light that came from the large window and the open balcony.

Her once plain bed now had exquisite-looking (Color) sheets and softs pillows with a wooden nightstand beside it. In the center of the large room, there was a small glass table, next to it there was a medium (Vintage/ Modern/Style) curved back (Color) sofa with some soft pillows over it and a single (Color) sofa next to it, a large Tv on the wall near the bed, some photographs hanging on the wall, with several plants around the room along with some string lights hanging from the ceiling and (Favorite decoration). 

Wiping the accumulated sweat from her forehead with the back of her palm, the young woman lay down on the soft bed and checked her social media.

♡♡♡

The following days happened in a flash, and it was already Thursday, the day were her father's friend and family would have dinner at their house. The girl dressed in a lovely short long sleeve (F/C) dress that complemented her beautiful body in the best way possible, the length low enough to be modest but just high enough to give her legs a longer look and to give the girl a more appealing demeanor. Paired with some white see-thru thighs and a pair of black chunky shoes. Her (H/L) hair was done nicely in a lovely (H/S). Deciding to keep the casual look, she opted to put simple makeup along with her favorite (flavor) lipgloss and some sweet fragrance. 

Hearing the doorbell, indicating the guest, the teen took a last look at the mirror and went down the stairs to see that her father had already opened the entrance door, letting the three guests in. 

The young female approached with a sweet smile on her glossy lips. Standing next to her father, the girl took a look at the three guests. Noticing the new presence, all the presents turned to the attractive female.

-This is (Y/N), my daughter.-The older male presented. 

The girl turned to the guests with a polite smile on her pretty face, they were all dressed nicely, the first one was a tall older male, he seemed like the same age as her father, with brown hair with sideburns and a full beard trimmed into a point at the chin and shaved alongside the lips and he was wearing a magenta yarmulke. Alongside him, there was a short chubby older woman with long vibrant red hair styled in a bun and with a pair. Locking gazes with the last guest, the girl noticed his shocked gaze. It was a tall attractive male with intense green eyes, wearing a greenish lime ushanka and some stands curly red hair showing, realizing who this family was, hit (Y/N) like a truck.

Ohhh, shit.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴴⁱ, ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ.

I know that Wendy's eyes are supposed

to be violet, but in real life that would be

 strange, so I changed them to brown.

If some facts about the sp characters

are wrong please let me know.

⁻ᴰᵃᵖʰ

╚═════════════. .☆.╝

ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ: PantyGnomes -https://twitter.com/pantygnomes?s=21