004

Kyle couldn't believe his eyes. When he heard from his father two days ago that the (L/N)'s returned after years of being in Canada, he didn't think too much of it. (Y/N) was just a chubby little girl he knew as a kid. He never thought he would ever see (Y/N) like this.

In front of him, there was the most gorgeous and attractive girl he has ever seen in his entire life. The once ugly—not really— chubby little girl, that his friends used to bully and bother when they were kids, was now a gorgeous teen.

With a (round/ oval/square/ pear/etc ) face that looked sculpted by gods, vibrant and enticing (shape) shaped (E/C) eyes that were wrapped in long and thick lashes that made her eyes more lovely. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a (Type nose) nose. Shiny and luscious (length) (H/C) that looked like silk, glossy (Thin/ plump/ heart-shaped/ etc) (color) lips that looked oh so kissable, with creamy and smooth (S/C) skin and with a beautiful body that many would kill for. It didn't help that the dress also complimented her figure. She really had changed after all this time. 

-Oh my god, what a beautiful young woman, look at how much you have grown. Oh, I remember when you were just a little kid.- The older woman mentioned while looking at the younger female with a smile, causing (Y/N) to break eye contact with the curly-haired teen.

The young female corresponded her smile while trying to ignore the other boy's intense stare. - I remember she used to play with Kyle all the time.- The red-haired woman added looking at the other teen with a teasingly smile, making the young boy tear his intense stare and flush red.

-Well, how about we go to the living room?- The (H/C) male proposed. As they arrived at the spacious living room, the adults started to talk with themself, while the two teens stayed quiet. -(Y/N), why don't you take Kyle to your room and play something, I'll call you when dinner's ready.- (F/N) suggested while looking at the teen, noticing how quiet they were.

The young girl nodded her head and stood up, making her way up the stairs. She gave the two teens a signal to follow her. Making their way to her room, the girl noticed that the red-haired teen continued to stare at her with a faint blush on his pale cheeks.

Opening the (F/C) door, the female entered her spacious room. On the (Color) walls, there were various pictures of (Y/N) and her friends, while some of them were photos of her and her father.

As the young female closed the door, the taller male noticed a specific photo hidden from the view, it was an old photo of when (Y/N) was little and chubby, she was playing with four other kids, he recognized himself as one of them. Smiling at the memory, Kyle didn't notice the girl approaching him and hastily taking the photograph out of his hands.

-Oh, sorry.- The boy apologized. -It's nothing.-(Y/N) said as she put the photograph inside a near drawer.

-Are you really (Y/N) (L/N)?-The taller male asked.

-Yeah, my father just told you a moment ago.-

-It's just that...-

-I look different?- The girl interrupted.

-Yeah...-

Giving a sigh and rolling her eyes, the girl lay down on the soft bed. -Well, yeah. After suffering bullying all those years, when I moved to Canada I decided to change, I started to do exercise and tried to eat healthier.-

-Well, I just wanted to apologize, after you left and I grew up, I realized what we did wrong all those years ago. But I never had the chance to apologize, I tried to contact you but it seemed that you changed your number.- The boy apologized while lightly scratching the back of his neck bashfully.

The female teen threw a questionable gaze, maybe he really change after all this time.

While Kyle wasn't the worst, he wasn't exactly the best. He didn't really bother her or told her mean things like the rest, but he also didn't stop his friends from all the things they said, he just stood aside watching and listening to what they said to her behind her back. Although sometimes she listened as he tried to stop the insults against the girl, even though they were in vain.

-That's all in the past, I don't hold a grudge against you. You never did anything to me so there is no point in any resentment.- The beautiful girl said still lying on the soft king-sized bed.

-Can be friends?-The male asked hopefully. -To be honest, I didn't expect you to apologize but since you did I don't want to be rude and turn your face away. It is still too early to forget everything, I still do not forget what happened. Although I don't hold any grudge against you, I can't just forgive you just because you realized until now all the bad things you and your little group did to me. I do not know if I will treat you the same again but I will try so that everything is left behind.- The shorter teen confessed honestly.

-Can we start fresh?-

-Alright.-

-Hello, I'm Kyle Broflovsk.-

-Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you.- Both teens shook hands softly.

♡♡♡

-Dinner's ready kids! Come eat.-

Both young teens left the bedroom and went downstairs to the large dining room where dinner was already cooked and the adults were already seated.

Noticing three empty seats, she took the one neat her father, letting two more vacant chairs, one beside her and another one near Kyle's parents. -Kyle why don't you sit next to (Y/N) that way you can talk to her more and catch up.- The boy nodded obediently and took a seat next to the (E/C) girl. As he took a seat next to the shorter female, he sent her a small smile which the pretty girl returned out of politeness. Luckily the rest of the evening continued without problems.

 Luckily the rest of the evening continued without problems

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴴⁱ, ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ.

If some facts about the sp characters

are wrong please let me know.

⁻ᴰᵃᵖʰ

╚═════════════. .☆.╝

ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ: PantyGnomes -https://twitter.com/pantygnomes?s=21