Chapter 12

Third person's POV

A few days later, Mina still feels bitter about the fact that she lost the game, especially because Chaeyoung would do that same shuffle victory dance everytime she sees her just to tease her.

'Ahhh...I want to wipe that smirk out of her smug face!' Mina frustratedly says to Sana, Momo and Nayeon. They are talking in circle before the teacher comes for one of their subjects.

'You are still not over it yet, Mina?' Nayeon asks,

'How can I when she always does that annoying dance whenever she sees me?' Mina answers with a question,

'Chaeyoung especially loves teasing you, Mina.' Sana says with a mischievous tone. Momo just nods her head along while munching on her snack.

'It's so annoying! Let's see who's gonna have the last laugh' Mina huffs.

In Maths class, Chaeyoung steps into class to see Mina, Momo and Sana are watching her, Mina is more like glaring. Chaeyoung smirks and walks to her table, planning to do her usual shuffle dance to tease Mina before sitting down. But as soon as she slide one foot, she slips and falls down hard on her butts, the timber floor is so slippery today,

'Ahhh...that hurts!' She screams in pain while feeling the floor with her hand 'Is this wax? Who the hell spread wax all over the floor?'

Mina walks over, crouches down to face Chaeyoung 'Ouch! That gotta hurts!'

'It was you?' Chaeyoung asks, she is still in pain,

'Whatever it takes to stop you from doing that silly dance of yours!' Mina replies then walks back to her seat.

Next day, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu are infront of their lockers getting books and textbooks ready for the day,

'I heard that all teachers will have a monthly meeting today on the last period. So our Biology class today will be a self-study one.' Dahyun says to her friends,

'Oh really? So no teacher in the class today huh?!' Chaeyoung smiles devilishly,

Dahyun and Tzuyu look at each other, not sure what Chaeyoung is planning.

Mina walks to Biology class, having no idea what is waiting for her. She turns the door knob and as soon as she takes one step inside, a bucket of water that was hung on top of the door tilts sideways, pours water all over her. Mina's hair and uniform are now soak in a mint colour liquid. In shock, Mina couldn't move or speak a word. Chaeyoung walks to her, takes out the handkerchief, wipes the coloured water on Mina's face 'Oh, cool Min! I was right, you look cute in mint!'

Mina is shaking in anger 'Son Chaeyoung! You won't get away with this. If you have the guts, stay right there!'

She then turns to her other classmates, who are watching the whole scene, not sure if they should interfere or not, 'Whoever brings me a bucket of coloured water, I will have lunch with that person.'

Not even 2 minutes later, more than 20 buckets of different colours and different sizes were brought to Mina and it just keeps coming. Mina's popularity is no joke.

Students from nearby classrooms also come out to see the commotion, including Sana and Momo,

Mina reaches for a bucket of red coloured water, splashes all over Chaeyoung without any warning 'I guess red suits you!'