cpt.1

? pov

I was walking in the empty hallway by myself while listening to my favorite group gfriend song...i get my book from my locker for the next class...

"AERA UNNIE"

someone shout my name and I turn to the direction to see who call me...

me -  oh! Esther...you look happy,,any great news...?!

Esther -  of course (excitedly)

me -  what is it??care to share...

I look at her,,she smile brightly...she show me her phone and said...

Esther -  BigHit's gonna held audition...

she jump up and down...i smile and said..

me -  oh! interesting...

and I walk away leaving her dumbfounded...

Esther -  what are you talking about...?!aren't you gonna go...

I stop walking and turn to her direction...

me -  let's talk bout this later at lunch...ok(small smila)

Esther -  OK...

she jump up and down in excitement and went for her next class...i sigh heavily and walk to my next class which is English...

hi everyone I'm Kim Aera,,and I go to Busan high school, and I have two older sister Kim Jennie of Blackpink and Kim Yewon of Gfriend known as Umji...but nobody know about my family...why not,,hide my identity not to get attention...i don't really have friend...only Esther Kim cousin of BTS 'Kim Seok Jin' and Park Jiyeon sister of BTS 'Park Jimin'...ok...back to the story...

I went inside to only see the school nerd being bullied...i get used to this...but they were about to cut her and she was struggling hard...i sigh and went times their direction..i can see that every eye was on me...

me -  can you keep quite...

I pause for a moment...

me -  and you...Lee Jieun...cant you stay a single day without bullying?

I look at her in disgusted...she look at me and scoff...

Jieun -  why do you care? it's not even your business?

I sigh and massage my templed...

me -  I know that it's not my business but ca'NT YOU SEE THAT I FUCKING TRIED TO STUDY...

I raise my voice...she try to look calm but I can see her that she's trembling...cuz I don't really raise to people...

me -  done staring...leave...before I loose my temper...

and then she went out with annoyed face followed by her minions...i took a glance at the nerd...

me -  are you ok...Jessica unnie...?!

she look and me with fear in her face and just nod...i chuckle and went to my seat...soon the teacher come and start the lesson...

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

I went to cafeteria and went to Esther and jiyeon...and sit down...

jiyeon -  I'm proud of you Aera...(smile)

me -  what are you talking about (confused)

Esther -  there's a news that you stop Lee jieun from bullying the nerd...

I just smile and nodded...and then I saw Jessica unnie came in so I call her to sit with us..che came and I introduce her to my bestie...they pretty get close to each other...