cpt.5

? POV

when I get the news I quickly went to the quarter...

me -  what does it have..?

they just look at me weirdly and some are laughing...i look myself and here...in a big bear onesie..i glare at them...

commander -  i know your addict to this job but at least have a time to change..

me -  just tell me what does we have..

agent1 -  it's not much but...J has a hiding spot in Korea...but the location is unexpected...

me -  what it it..?(impatient)

agent2 -  it says 'in your heart'...

me - DAMN IT...

I slam my hand on the table hard to make them flinch...

me -  this J is getting in my nerves..

comm -  or because he or she is the one that kille--

me -  don't even dare to say...

I glare before I went out then went straight home...and went to the guest room...

? -  what does they say..did they found out who he or she is..?

me -  (sigh) no...he or she know that were after that...

?¹ -  I really wanna know who this J is..

?² -  it's clear that this J is not one person and he or she has a helper...

me -  your right unnie..we have to be more careful..and warn them about this...

? -  ok..

I wen to my room and out the pic that I last took with her before that incident happen...

me -  I miss you sis..hope your doing fine there,,we're here working day and night for your justice..you also pray there ok..

with that a tear rolls down my cheek, I cry again..that night,,that night that haunt me till today...

flashback

we're  now waiting for our order to be delivered...

me -  so..ready to go back...

? -  yea...i miss my sis..wish she miss me too..

me -  you know that she miss you everyday...

? -  yea..im excited to meet her..

that's when the waiter come and gave us our order..she politely thanks the waiter and we start to eat..after finish eating we paid and were now cross the road half way..

? -  unnie I forgot my phone..be right back..

me -  ok..be careful..

with I cross the road waiting for her..when she was in half way there's a car running full speed..it was too fast..i can't even react at that moment..everything was happen in a blink..then the only thing I could saw was my lifeless sister on the ground full of blood..than I look the car to see a person...i don't know what to do..i just ran to my sister and later the ambulance came and take her...thats it..thats the last time I saw her smile..

end of flashback

me -  I'm sorry sis..

with that I drift off to Dreamland...

AERA POV

we're now at the practice room practicing for the debut...theirs only 1 week to go..and today they'll announced it in Instagram,,means today onward we can have our own account..im really nervous...