cpt.4

? POV

everything was peaceful until unnie come rush and turn the t.v on...

"HYBE entertainment has confirm that they're gonna debut a new group next month and the citizen has been chaos because of this...but there's no news about a girl group or boy group..many people think that this time it's gonna be girl group while some people think that it's gonna be boy group again..but this few past week people has seen some girls came out of the company...so it's seem like this time HYBE has been doing a project to debut girl group..thats all for today..this has been min saekyung.."

I smirk at the news..

me -  so fast..they just had an audition, it's been only like a week..what do you think sowon unnie.

sowon -  idk..let them be..were nearly back..

umji -  sinb-ya..hows thing with jungkook oppa..

me -  (look down) there's no news..we haven't been talk for a week..looks like he forgot me..

sowon -  hey..dont worry..they're just busy...i guess...

me -  yea..i guess..lets not talk about it...when are we gonna go back..?

eunha -  next week...and were gonna help the new group..

me -  hope they have good attitude..(sigh)

yerin -  don't worry..we'll just kick their ass if they didn't behave well...

we laugh and they went to their work...i went to my room and went to sleep...

AERA POV

today were gonna go to our new home..hehee I mean dorm...i was waiting for Esther to come down..then after an hour later she came out of her cave..i glare at her..

me -  what take you so long...

Esther -  (nervous laugh) I'm just confuse what to take..hehee

I sigh and ask if she take the uniform..luckily she take and we went to the company..there we saw dami unnie and somin unnie...

me -  why didn't nobody tell me to be smart..(frown)

dami -  didn't you saw the group..we discuss their..

me -  (shook head) I don't have time for that..(smile)

somin -  but it's ok.,.your looking good..

me -  gumawo unnie...

minji -  let's go inside and wait for sungkyu oppa..

then we went inside..by the way this is what we wear..

me..