cpt.3

MORNING

I woke up and do my morning routine and change to this..

I went to kitchen and make breakfast..minute later esther came wearing this..

minute later esther came wearing this

esther -  how do i look..?

me -  looking good..how bout me..?

I show her my full figure..then she look at me surprise...

me -  what's with that face.?is it that bad.?!

esther -  NO.!!it's just that you never wear cute stuff..you were ulzzang back then,,and now..!! what happen to you? did you bump your head.? did some sorcerer cast a spell on you.? did someone treate--

she check me round as I cut her off..

me -  stop stop..first, I don't bump my head..second, there's no sorcerer or something..third, no one dare to treaten me..so~~im absolutely fine..so let's eat it's already 10.a.m..

esther -  okk..!

after finished eating esther wash the dish and went off to HYBE...

MEANWHILE

?POV

I was now at the dance practice room waiting for the other to arrive...minute later the door open revealing one girl..when she saw me...

? -  oh.! anneonghaseyeo,,Kang Dami imida..(bow)

me -  anneonghaseyeo,,Kim Somin imida..(bow)

we talk for an hour while waiting the other to come..while we're talking bout some random stuff the door open..revealing two girl bout in their teen..they came to us and...

? -  anneonghaseyeo, Kim Esther imida (bow)

dami -  OMG.!! your jin-sunbae cousin??

esther -  yea..(awkward laugh)

dami -  wow,,no wonder why your like a princess...

I facepalm myself and avert to the other girl.."she look familiar,,where did I saw her"..i was lost in my thought and snapp back and clear my throat..

? -  oh! ahh..Kim Aera imida...(bow)

me -  (bow) Kim Somin,,and this is Kang Dami..

then dami avert to aera...

dami -  omo~!! your so cute~~(cooed)

I just shake my head...then we sit at the floor and chit-chat...

dami -  how many member do you think we're gonna be..?

aera -  idk..maybe were the only one..cuz it's already 11...they want us here sharp 11..so it's clear that were the only member...

"wow clever..i thought I saw her before" I was lost in my thought again that I didn't even notice that pdnim has arrived...but thanks to aera I snapp back to reality..then aera mouth me 'kwenchanna'..i just nod my head and listen to pdnim...

pdnim -  we need to hurry for your debut because we don't have much time for trainee...so...somin how many year did you trainned..?

me -  2 year and a month..

then he avert to dami..

dami -  1 year and 9 month...

and to esther..

esther -  I've never been a trainee...

I look at her shock..not only me..all in the room look at her shock..like how in the world did she pass the audition..

aera -  neither I..(shrugged)

and for the second time I look shock..

pdnim -  o-oh.!! so tomorrow you'll move in to dorm and start practicing for your debut..you'll debut in 1 month...

"what the hack..is he crazy,,1 month..how in the world will we be able to do that" I look at the other and same to me they were shock...then pdnim excuse himself and to my concern there was 1 lady and I man bout in their 20's was still there..

? -  we're gonna be your manager..im Lee Sungkyu,,you can call me Mr.Lee or oppa

?' -  and I'm Choi Minji..you can call me unnie (smile)..

Esther -  unnie, oppa..hiw about our SNS..do we need to Di-activate.?

"great jon Esther "

minji -  oh.! bout that..its a yes...

sungkyu -  but you can make again after debut..

dami/me -  YESSS..!!

we shout and jump up and down in excitement..i acert to aera and Esther..but they look normal..

aera -  I'm not that SNS type...

Esther -  I'm sad that I'll have to start again(sigh)

then we all laugh..after that we change into our dance dress and have a random play dance..we were having fun and didn't look at the and it's already 8.p.m.."gosh..my dad's gonna kill me"..

me -  I think we should go home..its already late..

they nod and change into our previous outfit and went home..

MEANWHILE

? POV

when I was waiting for oppa to come out I saw some girl came out from the dance room..but one girl catch my attention.."it can't be..shes already dead right..whats this..how can she be here..what game did she trynna play ............'Kim Nari' " I was lost in my thought but snapp out when..

? -  kwenchanna jagi..??you space out..

me -  ne..kwenchanna..jimin oppa..

and then I look at the girl again..

jimin -  oh they are the new group..they are pretty awesome..

then curiosity hit me and ask..

me -  who's that girl with the high pony tail..?

I pont out at her..

jimin -  I'm not so sure but I thought that's Kim Aera..she ace every position..were also struggle to give her position blah blah blah..

he kept talking about her and I'm getting annoyed..

me -  if she's that great go date her..

I said in annoyance..and walk away..he ran up to me and..

jimin -  sorry jagi-ya..ill buy you ice-cream hmm..

he keep doing aegyo.."oh gosh how can I resist this cuteness"..but I turn my back to him..

jimin -  jagi-ya~~...please chaemin baby~~..

I then smile and face him..

me -  stop that pout..your too cute to resist..and stop talking bout that Kim aera ok..

jimin -  ay ay~captain..(salute)

I laugh at him and we went to buy ice-cream and he sent me home...