cpt.6

? POV

we were sitting at the balcony while looking at the star..suddenly taehyung came rush in..

me - what happen..?

tae - they just release their identity..

me - really..let me see..

I took his phone and look.."wow..they're beautiful..wait a minute..it can't be..its her..but she's already dead "..

jin - Kim Aera..pretty right..??

me - w-what..?

aish..why do I shutter...i scold myself..

me - yea..they all are..but hyung..did you think aera kinda look familiar..?

suga - she's jennie sister..

me - jjinja..(nod)

so she's jennie sister..i thought it's her..

suga - she's also your sister friend..

me - oh..ok..

I give back to tae and continue to look at the sky.."Kim aera..lets see who you really are "..

SINB POV

today is our comeback day and were now at the dance room..minute later bts sunbae come and to ny surprise momoland also come..

Nancy - is it ok we tag along..?(smile)

me - yea it's ok..

then we wait for the release...while waiting we chit-chat a little...and I can see that Nancy and Jungkook always steel a glance.."are they something??"...out of no where s4adow and txt came rush in..

aera - why don't you tell me unnie that your gonna watch with bta sunbae..and why is momoland here..?(raise eyebrows)

umji - oh sorry..were just busy u know..and they just pass by..

they just nod and sit..after an hour later the video was released..and we watch..

after finished watching everyone start to compliment us except jungkook..i look at him but he was too focus on talking with Nancy so I just shrugged off..

aera - kwenchanna unnie..?

she look at me with concern in her face but I just not and beam a small smile..

jin - that was the next level..it awesome..and sinb you look beautiful..

me - thank you oppa..(smile)

tae - can't wait for s4adow for their debut..

Esther - I know right...

beomgyu - I'm still disappointed in you guys..( pout)

then aera cupped his face and squish..

aera - beom oppa..i already said that I'm sorry..and it's a surprise..sorry..mm

she do aegyo and I can see that jimin oppa steel a glance at aera and glare at beomgyu..i just chuckle at their cuteness..

sowon - oh shadow..bout your school you'll go after your debut..

somin - but how about our study..?

eunha - you'll go home school..

then aera and Esther groan..