cpt.7

JIMIN POV

when we check s4adow profile it shock me that aera didn't have a siblings..

me -  suga hyung you said that aera is jennie sister but why does her profile said she didn't have any..?

suga -  i don't know neither...in the comment she claim her as sis...

I face palm and look at him in disbelief..

jungkook -  it's just that they are close doesn't mean they are siblings...

jin -  he's right..you jump too soon in the conclusion..

me -  but she do look like her and jennie..

tae -  do you think she have a twin..

hobi -  don't be foolish..she don't have any siblings rather than jennie..you a know that

me -  what if they hide her or..what if she still alive..?

namjoon -  you have a point jimin..but let's not jump in the conclusion too soon..time will reveal..

suga -  yea..just watch her out..

jin -  and jimin try to make a move on her so we can know more about her..

me -  (smirk) it gonna be easy..

suga -  don't be too confident..you saw her profile..she's hard to get..

me -  but what about chaemin..you all know that were dating..

namjoon -  just do as a hidden way..tomorrow were gonna have a dinner together with the company artist..

jungkook -  gfriend also..?!

jin -  yes of course..they are a must..

tae -  you know that they are the protocol team...

jungkook -  I know..i just don't want to see sinb..

hobi -  why do you really hate her..its not her fault that she leave..

jungkook -  but is it really necessary to break up..

suga -  there must be a good reason for her to do that..lets just wait time to reveal..

namjoon -  so..lets sleep..tomorrow we have a big day..

with that we went to our room and drif off to Dreamland...

AERA POV

me -  somin unnie your off beat..

somin -  sorry I'm a little bit tired..

me -  ok..so why don't we have a break..15 minutes..

Esther -  but that too short...(whines)

me -  we can't just rest for half an hour..we have a comeback in 2 weeks..i dont want any of you to be scold by pd-nim..

dami -  she's right..by the way tonight we're having a dinner with the other artists..

me -  yea I know and I'm hella nervous..

Esther -  why are you always nervous..

me -  cuz there's gonna be my crush..and  I'm not that excited because of that slut chaemin..

then I look at somin who just stare me with blank face..

me -  I'm sorry unnie..i didn't mean to say that..its just split out if my mouth..🙏🏻

somin -  it's ok I'm used to it..its not even the first time you said that..

I just awkward laugh and after a minute we practice again...