cpt.10

JUNGKOOK POV

it's been a week and today the mv will release..I'm now in the dance room chilling out with..............................sinb...
yea...only we two...those wreaked aera and beomgyu went out to do something..thats what they tell us...sinb was still practicing..

me -  you should take a rest you know..

she stop and look at me for a while..

sinb -  (sigh) your right..

then she went to my side and sit..i offer her water and she gladly took..when she drink her water..she look hot..all the sweat..her feature..everything was perfect...

sinb -  I know I'm hot...

I snap out from my thought..and look away..

me -  i-i didn't a-ask you..

sinb -  (chuckle) your funny..

me -  you think so (smirk)

I suddenly tackle her and hover her..she look at me surprise and soon turn red..

me -  (smirk) I know you miss this position..

she look away..

sinb -  no I d-dont...

me -  really..

I move closer and closer..she try to push me away..but suddenly the door swang open revealing...

beomgyu -  oh my god I didn't saw anything..

he close his eyes and turn back...but aera..just look at us with smirk..

me -  your not turning back..?

aera -  nope..i like the view..

then she suddenly take a photo..

sinb -  YAH..! KIM AERA..

she kick me off and run to her but aera was already out and close the door...no lock the door...what the actual fuck...

SINB POV

me -  aish this girl..

I look back to jungkook who was on the floor in pain holding his point..

'shit'

I went up to him and help him up...

me -  I'm sorry jeon..i didn't mean to do that..

jungkook -  I-its ok..i-im f-fine..

then I laugh...

jungkook -  what so funny..(glare)

me -  I just remember our first encounter..

then he start to laugh too..we both laugh..

jungkook -  that was hilarious..you were really strong back then till now..

me -  yea..

then silence engulfed...

jungkook -  I miss those day..

I just look at him..then he continue..

jungkook -  especially the day we start our journey as sinkook..

then I look away...i feel guilty..but I have a reason, and I don't want to put him in danger..but....but we can start again..without him realising..

me -  you know...

I stop for a moment and look at each other..

me -  we can start again..a different start...

I smile at him sincerely and he just look at me with blank face then look away..