16: Married

-Days later-

Dan's point of view

I was just scrolling through Twitter when I saw a photo of two familiar people. They were Sol and Yang-gyosunim.

"I have to talk to Sol about this." I said. But I decided to read the whole article first on Dispatch.

 But I decided to read the whole article first on Dispatch

(I just saw this on Google. Imagine it's a real photo.)

Knowing that they weren't wearing face masks or caps, they had no intention of hiding. I opened the article.

"I needed help on a controversial case. I wasn't confident of winning the case. Yang-gyosunim assisted me. And that was when we started seeing each other in a different way." Sol said in the interview.

"Han Joon Hwi-imnida, Sol's boy best friend. I used to like her a lot when we were still in law school. She only liked me as a friend but we were so close that people always thought there was something romantic going on between us. If they were together even when Sol was still Yang-gyosunim's student, he would have asked her to stay away from me." Joon Hwi was also interviewed.

" Jeon Ye Seul-imnida, Sol's close friend in law school. She always hated Yang-gyosunim. We were all surprised when we found out they were dating." Ye Seul stated.

"Kim Eun Sook-imnida, Yang gyosu's trusted friend and colleague. Jong Hoon always scolded Sol because of her grades before. And because of that, she hated him a lot. There is no way the two of them could have been in a romantic relationship when Sol was still Jong Hoon's student." Kim-gyosunim also stated.

When I checked the comments, there were a lot of negative comments. But there were a lot more positive ones.
I

have to call Sol about this and talk to her.

Sol's point of view

Jong Hoon and I were talking about things in his office room in his condo when Dan called me.