CHAPTER 36

ADIYA’S POV

I woke up and saw myself hugging Aravind so tight, his shirt wet with all my crying. I’m blessed with this guy. “Don’t eat me up with your eyes” his morning sleepy voice replied making me screech. “Stupid!” I hit his chest and he pulled me closer. “You won’t ask why I cried so much last night?” I slowly asked after sometime. “No. Why should I when I know the reason?” he questioned back. “What?”
“The way that Richard looks at you made you question your whole years of relationship and whatever was disturbing you on our wedding too got into your cute little head and everything burst out”
“Yesterday you told me, no one knows anyone fully but you know me. At least so much for me to spent the rest of my life with you.” He smiled. “Maybe someday I would or would have acted like I never knew you” he seemed sad. “You know that I would still love you because everyone makes mistakes and you love me and I love you with all our flaws.” He kissed my forehead and before we could shower further love someone knocked the door like always. “Why do they never leave us to romance?” I grumbled and got up to open the door. I saw a shocked expression on his face. “Don’t look at me like that! They never let me love my cutie pie” I grumbled again. “Cutie...pie...ah? What sort of a name you give me?” he crunched his face. I laughed. “That was the exact way I imagined your face last night!” I said still laughing. “You thought of me as cutie pie last night?!” He scowled. The door was knocked again reminding us there was someone waiting outside. I opened the door to see Shree outside. “Morning!” I wished her happily. “Morning! Morning romance ah?” she winked at me making me narrow my eyes. “No! You people never leave!” I grumbled back. “I shouldn’t have asked that. Should have left that cute doll alive. I made the Annabel come out” she said as though she was thinking deeply. “Don’t make me kill you right in the morning!” I gritted and that moron pushed me away making her way inside. “Morning bro!” she said looking at Aravind. “Morning!” he was as cheerful as she was. “I’m very sorry for disturbing your morning romance but it was important.” She paused and both of us got serious. She glanced at both our serious faces then continued. “We have to leave to Mumbai tomorrow” she looked at us. “Why? What happened? Everyone is okay right?” we both asked. “Yeah! Yeah! Everyone is fine! Appa is leaving for his meetings day after tomorrow in the evening and he wants to see us before leaving” we nodded. “That’s fine. But it was after a month?” Aravind asked and I nodded asking her the same. “It’s preponed and he will come back only after four months" she said and we just reacted to it with an 'O'.

“You both speak I’ll take a shower and come” Aravind said as he walked to the bathroom. We nodded. I got up to open the screens. “How is it going? Had your first night?” I asked as I sat down. She nodded with a blush and I went to my hype mode. “Tell me what and all happened. Who initiated? What was your reactions?”
“Wait girl! I’ll tell"
“Tell in detail!” I pulled my legs under me even though I was so excited that I couldn’t even sit still. She blushed but started telling me until my phone buzzed. I had to go to at least check who it was. I froze. My eyes blurred.

I came back to sense when Aravind came out. I had to pull myself together. “You look good in this outfit!” I said correcting his collar. Shree cleared her throat. “I’m still here. You see" she said mockingly but my phone was still buzzing. “You go down. We’ll come after speaking to Kausi ma" I said to Aravind and he nodded. “I’ll call you if breakfast is ready. Okay?” I merely nodded. He peaked my cheek and went out leaving us alone. Shree noticed my disturbed state and she held my shoulder showing her support. I looked at the screen again and a shiver ran down my spine. My hands shook. I would have dropped it if it wasn’t for Shree. I picked the call.

When everything fell in place,
I lost my pieces!

ARAVIND’S POV
I came down to see breakfast ready and all awake laughing and giggling in the kitchen. “Hey guys! Morning!” I wished them and all turned to look at the intruder. “Morning!” they wished when they saw me. I went to fetch myself a cup of coffee but Adiya’s face came to my mind. “Don’t drink coffee in empty stomach, Aravind!” she once shouted at me when she saw me drinking coffee right in the morning. It kind of became my addiction. I dropped the idea and joined the others. We spoke for few minutes and Arjith asked, “Where’s Adi and Shree? If they come we can start breakfast and get out a bit and play?”
“They said they would speak to Kausi ma and come. I’ll call them and come" I said and walked up.