scary film watching

Stu walks up to billys house and knocks on his door. He looks at billy as he opens it in his boxers rubing his eyes as stu blushing Looking away did did you forget its movie night he says to billy as a blushing red mess. Oh yeah sorry i forgot  stu billy says as stu interrupts him i can just go home.billy stops him no please dont go it was rude of me to forget i go get some pj pants on and set up eveything while you  sit on the couch. Stu just says ok  and steps in sitting down as billy gets dressed ans start to make some popcorn he calls out to stu hey want soda do you want. Stu goses bubble gum drop as billy grabs him one of thoses and himself  a blue raspberry twist. While giveing stu his drink and setting the popcorn down stu looks at his butt and goses um billy i always wanted to ask you something if you dont mind. As halloween starts to play he sits by him and goses whats that stu buddy old pal.stu stutters i-im gay and i-i like you.billy just sits there and thinks of what to say next stu thinking  he mad start to cry Billy pulls him close dont cry its ok i like you two i just didn't think you felt the same stu yells out you only saying that out of pitty since im in tears he goses no stu im really not i do like you also as he wraps stu tears away he kisses him softly and stu kisses  back and he holds stu's cheek with his right hand and pulls him closer woth the left so he can cuddle him.stu ends up in his arms and they stop kissing as they both blush and  watch the movie together.