the morning afther

Billy wakes up frist and gets rid of the body and watches stu sleep as he wakes him up by kissing his forhead. I made breakfast billy says and stu goses is it chocolate chip pancakes and some Carmel coffee? Billy goses yes but you cant just eat sweets all day ok stu goses fine but why not. Billy gose cavities you rot your teeth out. Stu nods and goses down and starts to eat with billy as billy takes his anti-depressants and goses so what do we do today? Stu goses well my brithday be here next week that when we can kill everyone billy goses yeah ok but i mean for today its Saturday so what you wanna do he says to stu. Oh idk tbh stu says as billy gets a text from sindy and it says hey are you ok you haven't talked to me lately? He inores it. Stu goses who was that billy goses sindy she knowtic i been ignoring her. Stu finshes his food and billy still eats and goses to stu what do i do stu goses well make up a lie say that you haven't been feeling well. Billy doses and says hey imma go to the store you want anything  stu goses i wanna come with. Billy goses ok afther you bush your teeth i alredy did mine he says as he puts the dishes in the washing machine.stu goses to do it and billy gets his green day hoodie on and wates at the door for stu. Stu comes back and kisses billy before they leave.