shopping

Billy drives them two to the dollar tree grabing some drinks and food. Going stu i need you to grab the two things of big Arizona green tea and you can get yourself a few things too. Stu smiles wide and goses really? Billy goses yes stu grabs the teas and put them in the cart as runs off to grab 3 sketch books pack of pencils and  a  small cotton candy candle. While this is happening billy on the other side of the store when sindy bumps into him going hey i though you wasn't feeling well he goses i ant i just here to get a few things. She goses look if something i said or did upset you im sorry but i cant fix it if you dont tell me what's wrong.  He goses your mom cheated on your dad with my mom that why my parents got a devorse.  She looks at him going is that why you been involveding me? I didn't do anything. He goses ik but it hard to look at you the same since it all happen. She goses i guess that makes sense. They talk it out and he cool with her but her mom and dad gotta go. Stu comes back and goses oh hi sindy as he puts the art stuff and candle in the cart. Sindy explains that she and billy good again he goses that is good. Billy goses well it was nice seeing you she goses you two. As they walk away stu grabs billy hand holding it, this sindy dose see and relise that thoses two are secretly together.