opening up and gay sex

Billy lets stu in truning off his music and  hugs him tightly in tears. I always thought she left because of me but its not true. Im so angery at my dad and at sindy and i  can't look at her the same way again  she was my bestfriend but now i cant even look at her he says to stu. Stu goses ik it be ok also we can kill your dad if it will help billy nods and wraps away his tears . As they get dressed in the ghostface costume they jump billys  dad tieing him up. Stu makes billys dad look at him as billy stabs his dad this and stabs him again  is for stabs him  8 times saying this is for  cheating on mom. As his dad chokes on his own blood stu stares at the blood covered billy and feels hot blushing hard and  goses wow that was wow covering his hard billy goses you ok ? He goses yeah just wow you look so fucking hot with blood on you. He goses up to stu really now rubing the knife slowly up his body is this what you hideing grabbing  stu hard as stu mouns softly b-billy.he kisses billy as he start to jack him off billy stops him and pin him down bending him over the kitchen counter and  goses god imma make you mine and mine alone* as he slips his hard in stus entrance stu gasps and grabs the corner of the counter and billy start to hump him slowly and  kissing his neck* he start to goses a bit faster and covers stu mouth as stu is a mouning mess and kisses all over stus body and leaves 3 hickys on stus back and goses faster and harder and deeper* beg to cum he mouns to stu as stu mouns loudly please let me cum please  master as he says  this billy fills him up in cum and stu cums.