afther care part 1

Billy pulls out of stu slowly and sits him down on a chair.stu watches what you doing now ? Billy goses takeingcare of my pup of course he then takes care if the dead body and cleans up then, he picks up stu and carrys him to the bathroom siting stu fown on the toilet. Stu goses master i can take care of shhh bilky says as he puts a fingers to stu lips saying let me take care of you little pup. Stu nods and goses bubbles can it be a bubble bath love? Billy smiles and makes him a warm bubble bath. Stu stands up but wabbles and falls as billy catches him before his head hit the sink and goses whoa baby boy let daddy put you in ok he puts stu in afther he undresses himself and stu completely and gets in after . What movie you wanna watch and what snack you wanna eat baby billy asks as he softly washes stus body getting every place with the rag. Stu thinks and goses how about some scooby doo and pigs in a blanket as stu tells billy he kisses stu softly and with toung stu kisses back and sucks billys toung. So afther billy chuckles and gosed sure thing. Stu goses can can i wash you also billy gosed sure hands him some soap as billy washes and rinse stus hair .stu washes stu and blushing as he fells billys body washing and rinses billys hair .billy gets out frist and drys himself off and helps stu out ans drys and clothed them.