afther care part 2

Stu fallows billy to the kitchen afther they get dressed. Billy looks at him going so baby boy what drink you want stu goses one soda please he kisses stu forhead as he opens the fridge.stu grabs the soda from billys hand a blushing mess as he sits down to watch billy cook.bilky goses i though you wnated to watch scooby doo he goses yes but i wanna see you cook if thats ok daddy. Billy just smerks and goses of course it is babyboy. As billy sets up the pigs in the blanket on the pan he goses stu what time do you want to go home or do you wanna spend the night of so that be cool two, he goses i wanna stay the night. Billy smiles as he cooks them then he picks up stu and starts to make out with him. They make up for a good 40 minutes afther the pigs and a blanket are done. He gets them out setting there plates on the coffe table and slides in the dvd. Then he picks up stu bridal style and carys him to the couch. Stu blushes as he kisses billys neck softy to tease him.billy blushes as they sit side by side on the couch hand in hand now. Billy felt like he was being enchants by stus sent.they both eat and watch the movie as stu moves his ass closer to billy laying in his chest. Billy plays with his hair as stu yawns afther sex he felt a bit tried.billy notices this and truns off the movie carrying stu back to his bedroom and lays him down in his bed holding him as he lays beside him.