Paunang Salita: I

This is a story tribute to the 𝑩𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒃𝒐 Society located in the philippines.

𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑦 is a fairy-like mythical creature that changes into their ugly form before marriage, this is to prove the man's loyalty and perseverance to marry them and it is believed that once they agreed to marry you. You will then be able to share the eternal and magical lives that these creatures are living.

Written in 𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒐/𝑻𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒈 language

𝐵𝑦 pribadongmanuulat1_

[ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ ]

I don't personally know the tribes involved in this story. All the ideas such as traditions, language and their way of living is just based on all the research that I did about them and I'll also be mentioning that I modified some parts to make the story more thrilling. Pardon me if I'm wrong with some of the things that I will be mentioning through the story. Take note that this is just all fictional, the whole story is a fiction and is created under my mind's imagination.

❗ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❗

I'm still learning to write these kind of stories. Kagaya nga ng aking nabanggit, lahat ng isasama ko sa kwentong ito ay bunga lamang ng aking imahinasyon at kaunting research. So please don't expect too much. 

Thank you, and please just enjoy reading シ︎