Chapter 6

"Ok, so these are the other members of out little family!" Victoria exclaims. My heart dropped, I was happy that I wasn't the only orphan, but this is just.

     The two girls behind me had to be sisters, based in how similar they looked. Their blonde hair was slightly curled at the tips and was neatly placed on their shoulders. Their huge green eyes stared at me, but at the same time they were different.

     The one on the left was wearing a long black skirt and a black tank top. Here eyes were wide with shock and her mouth was shaped like an 'o'. Her sister was wearing a pink nightgown and she held a small worn out teddy bear in her hands. She was bouncing up and down with a huge smile on her face. They both looked like they were about four or five.

     "BIG SISSY!"  the one in pink yelled. Next thing I know, she's in my arms with her's wrapped around me. "YAYIGETANOTHERSISTERANDTHISTIMESHE'SOLDER! I'MBARBARAANDTHAT'SKIKI!WHAT'SYOURNAME?" she yelled it so fast, I couldn't even catch one word!

      Victoria rolls her eyes, "That's Barbara, the energetic one as you can tell. Her gloomy sister over here is Kiki!" I smile as I put her down. I squat down to her level. "Hello! My name is Rosetta but you can call me Rose if you want!"

     Barbara doesn't stop bouncing and eventually tackles me into another hug. Kiki just sighs. "Hugging is a pointless way to express your emotions." Whoa... that's deep for a four year old.

     I ruffle Kiki's hair. "Everyone likes hugs!" She gives me a face, "I don't."

     "Come on you guys! It's time to eat and watch TV!" Ok, Victoria and Kiki should switch bodies because they act each others age.

     We all walk into the kitchen and Victoria tells us to sit while she gets our plates ready. Kiki zones out on us and Barbara asks me to put a braid in her hair.

     As I place a piece of hair in between two others, and Victoria drops the plastic plates once more, I ask her a question. "Victoria, are you the only one working here? If it's an orphanage, shouldn't there be more people." She just shrugs. "There aren't that many kids here as you can tell, so no one bothered to hire anybody else!"

     That's.... stupid.