chapter 17:

Don't own anything

Things will be different

Author pov:

Every video audio feed is looking at appearance of madara uchiha.

Destroyer analyzing from his half android system to match him & the other guy

To his confirmation, this is original madara uchiha. The other with the mask is obito uchiha.

Destroyer: everyone. That is madara uchiha. Before you reply. Madara never worn a mask or short black hair.

Trigger: then ..

Tsunade: ????

Destroyer: the other guy that infiltrated five kage summit is obito uchiha

Tsunade: NANI? ...........

Cipher: WHO THE FUCK IS OBITO?

Destroyer: i was asking her. I Don't know who that guy is😅😅😅 Anyway i'm sending these files down at the base of operations. Obito still at large. We been played

Count: << holy shit >>

Mister x: << this old man is older than me >>

Tsunade feel dizzy. Was about to fall destroyer catched her.

Captain garrison: the fourth shinobi war something tell me ...

Tsunade: come on lex kun. Drop me off back at base.

Timeskip:

Allied shinobi osean erusean yuke army all standing there. Gaara made the first. Madara running the shinobi. Madara couldn't help but curious about the new people lots of guns & untouchable aircraft flying over head. Some of the marines sort of charged too while others Just stood there.

Sargent haul: oh here he comes. Were gonna to fuck this guy

Sounds of slashing & sound of bone breaking gun blazing.

Private goon: bruh chill i'm just a private. Somebody shoot this guy. Old geezer relax, somebody call mobius 1, dialed that cipher, who brought this guy back to life.

Sargent haul: dammit goon you bitchen

Marines didn't want to accidently shoot their ninja friends if they can't aim for someone who is moving very fast.