The very beginning

-"Hurry up Brice! If you miss that bus I'm not driving you to school!" Yelled my mother from the upstairs of our small apartment. I was almost finished eating my breakfast when Brice, my little brother, grabbed my bowl of cereal and eats it faster than I could yell STOP! I turned around with the "I gonna kill you" look.

He ran out the door to our bus stop and he kept looking behind him in fear I would be running after him. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my black and green backpack and ran out the door yelling "Bye mom." I was already outside but I knew my mom said goodbye.

When I got to our bus stop I snuck up behind Brice and grabbed his sides causing him to jump a little. He turned looking a little scared, I said in a deep slow voice "I'm gonna get you for eating my breakfast!" I picked him up and flipped him over my shoulder he started laughing so hard. I started to spin around in circles and he screamed through laughter telling at me to put him down. I slowly lowered him to the ground and then the bus came.

When I walked on the bus and saw Niki, my arch rival. Niki, is the queen, and if you mess with her, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!! She had been sitting with her copy cats, who are all the girls who want to be her. They wore big sunglasses matching coats and sweaters, and they all had so much makeup on they looked like clowns.

She started me directly in the eyes then stood up and looked at me and said sympathetically "What's wrong, Veronica? Oh wait, I remember, it's your sucky sense of style!" I just kept walking rolling my eyes a little. I hate it when Niki acts like she's all that.I sat down by my best friend Chloe, who is kind of a nerdy but she's truly awesome.

She said,"just ignore her, all she wants is attention." "Ya, you're right. I just don't get why does she has to be so rude." Chloe shrugged. Before we knew it we were dropping of Brice and the other elementary kids. When Brice was walking off the bus he turned and waved at me and Chloe with the biggest grin in the world we waved back and laughed at Brice.

He is so weird it's funny and cute! After a few other people got on the bus we stopped at the middle school. Everyone got out except for two or three high schoolers. I knew my day wasn't going to be the greatest the moment I walked through those doors.

©