Ninth Grade

I'm finally in high school. It feels like freedom. my eigth grade summer wasn't very eventful I just went to summer school, but at the last two weeks of summer I went to band camp. Trust me I am not a band nerd... yet. I'm actually in color guard. it's like the cherry on top in marching band. Guard is basically interpret the music that the marching band is playing. We are synchronized to the music by the spinning of flag, sabers, rifles, and dance. It was hard for me at first  then I began to get better. Anyways band camp was fun I learned all the basics. Even better though Jake and Kammy were in the actual marching band. Jake didn't play trombone anymore, because over summer he broke his leg by falling off a three foot wall, so they put in PIT. PIT is basically all the instruments you can't march with like marimba, xylophone, bass, and etc. 

Jane wasn't at Royal because she was still trying to get better. I finally got to learn how to play the piano which has been on my to do list for a long time now. School was good; it was a new place so I didn't really get bullied. A fresh start is exactly what I needed.

Jake and I were still a thing just waiting to be official. Let me just say best day of my life was October 1, 2014. Kammy took me on a scavenger hunt and Jake was who knows where. We went to all the places in the school that meant the most to me. Then the last stop was at Jake's locker. I thougth he was going to asking me to go to Homecoming with me or giving me a teddy bear or something. When I got to his locker there was a notepad and a green pen. It said will you go out with me and I dropped it on the floor and i started to cry. Of course i said yes. We were great he always did cute stuff like on dates he'd pay, he'd match my outfit, or get me my favorite flowers a rose. He asked me to homecoming and Winter formal. He always was the best boyfriend I ever had. I took so many pictures to make the moments last forever.

On my birthday I had color guard practice so I went to practice so when I came home There was chalk on my drive way and it said we luv you and I thought my mom did that so I started to text Jake and Kammy the chalk message and I opened the door. And there were decorations everywhere and out Kammy and Jake came out saying suprise yeah it was a real big suprise alright.

For Winter Formal he asked me out in the cutest way. He wrote on a his turkey sandwich box will you got to formal with me, he set the box down and ran away. Jake is very shy when it comes to show any other emotion except for happiness. The dance was a little sketchy because he was so nervous because he won freshman prince. I wasn't nervous until it was time to dance with him I had to get physically pushed on the dance floor. we slow danced to Thinking Out Loud. At the end of the night was the best he wasn't nervous anymore and he was talking and being happy, on the car ride home I laid my head on his shoulder and we looked at pictures and it one of my favorite memories of us. At the end of the night he walked me to my door and kissed me goodnight.

On Valentines Day I didn't get to see him, but he wrote me a letter saying that he loves being my valentine and he's happy that we are together and the best part was he said he loved me, and he also got me a green frog because frog are our thing. 

After Valentines day he started to ignore me i do not know why though. It broke me into a million little pieces, he acted as if I wasn't there. That I was just a person who wasn't there or never existed. I wanted to talk to him but I also wanted to give him space. I didn't know what to do I mean I was fifteen. I didn't want to let him go because Kammy and Jake were my only two real friends in high school. Kammy and I were girl besties and I thought she'd be on his side, but she told me that I should break up with him. Well about a month and a half later he actually said hi to me we talked and this was the day i was going to do it, but I felt like we were okay because he was actually talking to me so I was going to ask him if he wanted to hang out with me over the weekend. So at the same time we said that we needed to talk to each other. Kammy told me she had a gut feeling he was going to break up with me and that I had to do it before he did. I told her that things were normal and that he wasn't going to do it. So I told him he could go first, but he insisted that I would go first and then  I forgeot what I was going to say because Kammy go into my head. I told him I forgot and he called BS on me and tecnically i was 1/2 right so ha in your face. anyways he brought up breaking up he said we've been fighting a lot and I told him no that he's been ignoring me and he said well yeah and he said friends? At the point I was almost in tears I didn't even answer I just left and when I got out of school I balled my eyes out. i never got to say my part so I texted him that he made me feel unloved when he ignored me and that's why I wanted to take a break, and i also told him that I still loved him so I wont be around him for a while. He didn't respond. I was so upset that I ate a whole entire cake with a tub of ice cream and dinner talk about being a fatty I think I win the competition here. 

When we came back to school I was still an emotional mess I couldn't even look at him with out crying. Everyone of my "friends" were so mad that he broke up with me some threatened him which I was like no please don't. Later on I was able to sit next to him but I still cried, but he was happy so Why shouldn't I be happy for him. BECAUSE I STILL LOVED HIM! But you know that's life. You know what sucks even more when your best friend, Kammy decides to replace you with her other friend from church, and decides to like your ex and leave me out in the world alone. Even though the drama was there my grades we all A's. i can't help being a genius.