First Grade

My mom wasn't sure if it was right too put me into my brother's school, because his first grade teacher was mean. But I told her I just wanted to move schools. I just wanted to get away from Maddie. My mom finally agreed and requested for me not to be in Mr. Tak's class. I was so lucky I got put Mrs. Casey's class.

Before I left to go to Mrs. Casey's class there was orientation. I sat next to a girl and my mom. I leaned over to the girl and asked her if she wanted to be my friend. The girl was shy so she didn't say yes she just nodded, but she did say one thing she said her name was Sydney.

As the orientation ended, we realized we both had Mrs. Casey. As class started Mrs. Casey assigned rug spots. I was put next to Sami, Sami was a little mentally challenged. To my left was Jessica; she's a snooty popular. Well during rug time Sami peed, and Jessica farted. Jessica started to laugh and point at me saying that I was the mental one who had an accident.

After the bell rang for recess, Sydney came out sitting at the table and I was mad.  Again with the bullies geez, but you'll see it becomes a pattern in my life. I was made at Jessica, but i took it on Sydney. We fought, but it wasn't about anything important.

I looked at her and smiled and nodded. For the rest of the year it me and her against all the bullies.