Doctor Series 1: Soren Tiu

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, locations and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living, dead or actual events are purely coincidental.
_______________________________

introduction to the series

The series revolves around four doctors in their forties as they embark on hospital adventures involving medicine, relationship and hardships. The four of them have been best friends since they first met in medical school in 1998. At their 40's life begins for each of them. With careers as doctors, the pragmatic lives of people living, dying and just passing by in the hospital will be described in their different perspectives.

This story will focus on Soren Tiu, a cold and professional associate professor of cardiothoracic surgery. He has performed hundreds of successful surgeries and is regarded as one of the country's greatest cardiothoracic surgeons. While he appears frigid on the surface, he is warmhearted and kind on the inside, as evidenced whenever the situation requires it. His perceptions of relationships are turned upside down when he meets Syrhane Gallardo, a famous model who has been smitten with him for years. They met in the hospital due to unforeseen circumstances, and Soren would begin to develop feelings for her, forcing him to reconsider his goals.