27

"Hey, it's still early. Maybe we should go to my place instead," San suggested.

"Ah, you live alone, right?" I smirked.

"Yes, but control yourself!" he warned as I rolled my eyes.

When we got to his place, I saw that it was a very empty and petite room. If there was more decor and furniture, it would've definitely felt cramped, but since there was essentially nothing, the room felt oddly spacious.

"So, what do you think?" he asked as he stood beside me.

"Makes me feel nauseous. Like I'm in a hospital room."

"Geez, I didn't make fun of you for having some dark lair as a room," he scoffed.

"Okay, okay. We'll call it even now," I remedied as I walked over to his mattress that was placed on the ground.

"Are you hungry? I can cook you something," he offered as he walked over to his kitchen.

"No, just come lay with me in bed." I smiled. He excitedly made his way over. When he finally got comfortable, I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat quicken which only made me giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Am I making you nervous?" I teased.

"Well, it's not everyday that I'm this lucky," he replied.

"You really haven't done anything with anyone, huh?"

"Sun-hee, I was homeschooled for almost my whole life. If I did anything, it was solo work."

I sat up and looked at him with widened eyes.

"What? Just because I'm inexperienced doesn't mean I'm innocent," he argued.

"Yeah, well, neither should be anything to be ashamed of," I said before laying back down.

"Still, maybe you could help me change those things about me," he mumbled as he stroked my hair.

"I already told you I don't want to be your first. So, fuck some other girl then come back to me."

"But, I want you," he whispered before getting on top of me and pressing his lips down gently on mine. I was getting into it until it suddenly felt wrong. I then pushed him off and readjusted myself.

"Just trust me, okay? Lose your virginity to someone else," I muttered as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"So, when did you lose yours?" he questioned, trying not to feel embarrassed from me rejecting his advances.

"Believe it or not, it was only a few months ago."

"Seriously? So, if I came to this school right at the beginning of the year, I could've been your first?"

"Yeah, maybe." I laughed.

"No way. Who's the bastard that stole my spot then? And don't tell me it was Seonghwa."

"Don't worry. It was with some guy who didn't go to our school."

"Then, where did he go?"

"Some office building."

"Wait, was he not a student?"

I didn't respond.

"How old was he, Sun-hee?" San's voice was suddenly filled with concern.

"It doesn't matter now."

"Of course it does. This is serious." He had sat up to stare at me with worried eyes.