17

I was sitting on the bus, waiting to go home, when I saw San hop on as well. I immediately tried covering my face so he wouldn't see me. But, with just my luck, I felt a body sit right next to me. As I slowly peeked out, I saw him staring at me with confusion.

"Are you trying to hide from me?" He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face.

"No. That would be pathetic." I quickly readjusted myself and looked forward, avoiding his eye contact.

"Is it because of what happened at the mall? Because if it is, then you should know that I forgive you and that we should just move past it."

"Forgive me? Why would I need you to forgive me? I did nothing wrong. I was just setting up boundaries between us."

"Well, you asked me on a date, then completely bailed on me in the middle of it. That's a little rude, don't you think?" he questioned.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. He sighed as he sat back in the chair.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend right now?" I asked, annoyed.

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?"

"Aren't you dating Eunji?"

"What?" His eyes widened.

"Everybody already knows you guys are together, so why are you acting so surprised?"

"But, we're not dating. Why does everyone think that?"

"Because of Eunji's post. Didn't you see?"

"Yeah. It's just a picture of us hanging out. That doesn't mean we're dating."

"Then, what is she to you?"

"She's my friend. My second one." He smiled.

"Second?"

"Yeah. Because you're my first, duh."

"We were only friends for a day," I scoffed.

"It still counts!" he argued. I laughed at how cute his expression looked at the moment.

"Well, if you guys are just friends, you should probably clear the rumors up about you two."

"Why? Did it make you jealous when you thought I was dating someone else?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Like I care what you do," I spat.

"Aw, I knew it! You really do like me! I promise I won't date anyone but you, so don't worry!" He wrapped his arms around me tightly and started squeezing.

"Geez, you only spent like half an hour with Seonghwa and you're already acting like him." I quickly ripped his arms off me.

"Well, I thought I needed to since you like him more than me." He pouted.

"I don't like either of you, so leave me alone," I said before closing my eyes and resting my head on the window. After I got comfortable, I felt him rest his head on my shoulder as well.

"Would you quit it?" I asked, while keeping my eyes shut.

"I can't, Sun-hee. I think I like you too much."

"I already told you I'm not looking for anything."

"Then, I'll do whatever you want."

"What?" My eyes immediately shot open.

"If all you want is sex, then I'm okay with that." He weakly smiled.

"Really?"

He nodded his head.