Little Boy Blue

Amara got up after cleaning her blood that she got from her 'daughter' Ashi. Her nightmares where getting worse and she would feel herself drained from her horrible nightmares.

One time she hallucinated vomiting pins and needles.  She thought she died. But then she had seen something... She dismissed it as a part of her hallucinations until it repeated again and again. She was now scared of that boy.

She took a pizza filled with corns and gave a share to her friend.

Charlie spoke up. What's with you panda eyes.

She rolled her eyes in response. I couldn't sleep ......had nightmares.

"Was it your daughter?"

Amara was shocked but looked at her calmly and replied.

"it's a boy.... I don't know who he is..."

She looked down worried.

Charlie tried to calm her, "Amy... It's alright I understand"

Amara absent mindedly spoke out, "just......Who is he?"

Charlie stared at her with a glint in her eye as she took a bite of her pizza.

"Little boy blue...."

Charlie's eyes widen in shocked. "don't tell me......you have been marked by the boy."

"I don't know.... I just hallucinated...I guess..." Amara replied soulessly.

Charlie frowned... That boy... ? Her mom and aunt used to warn her... That little boy blue is dangerous to their community.

Flashback~

Charlie had hidden herself when her mom came after her to scold her for messing her homework.

"Charlie!! Why do you mess it up everytime!? It was a simple one!! So simple you could do it blindfolded! How could you mess it up even with my instructions!?

I swear to god! Why are you like this!? Come out wherever you are!

Do you know a boy was caught that way!?

"Little Boy Blue

Come blow your horn.

The sheep's in the meadow,

The cow's in the corn.

Where is that boy

Who looks after the sheep?

Under the haystack

Fast asleep.

Will you wake him?

Oh no, not I.

For if I do

He will surely cry."

The boy died cause he didn't listen to his parents and the Mistress.

Flashback ends~

Freddie piped up as he grabbed Charlie's slice of pizza. "Charlie! Amara left aren't you going with her?? Also what blue boy?" He had slumped on the chair.

He shrugged not knowing what the two were talking about. But then Charlie spoke...

"Little Blue boy..."

She sang the Rhyme in an eerie way this ofc was ignored by Freddie. But then he started to choke horribly...
And when she looked at him. He was sitting upright and head held so low u would think he sleeps upright. He started to bleed after Charlie left. He didn't stop bleeding.

She took her bag and left. "Bene vale Freddie"
Paenitet me mittere ad purgatorium reservant.

[Readers= AYYYOOO AUTHOR WTF IS THIS??? >:(
A/N ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
it means "I am sorry to send you to purgatory."
╮(^▽^)╭

Readers: wtf is a purgatory?

A/N: (• ▽ •;) I shall explain further please bare with me (;^ω^)Not now sorry]

As soon as Charlie went out she stood at the crossroads and was about to cross the roads when she saw. Little boy with a cycle... "Jasper...." She whispered.. and was startled and that's when she heard his tune...

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍."

No....NO NOO!! NOT ME PLEASE. Her mind screamed at the boy. But he smiled...

Dun dun dun dun~

~~~

How are you all?

I know I wrote this very late
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes lmao.

Toodles lovelies!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ