Jack and Jill

Jack threw a piece of wet cloth at his sister demanding to go and get some water.

Jill was pissed and annoyed. They were at a hill and she kicked at the wheels. She cussed as she sighed looking at the road.

They were alone on the road on a hill.

Soon they saw someone come up to them and Jack peered his eyes to look at who it is.

He frowned to see a boy covered in dirt smiling at him... Weirdly.
Jack asked, "You need anything mate?"

The boy smiled again and looked behind himself. Soon they all saw horses and Jack felt alarmed. They saw a lady dressed like a queen. Jill was scared. Who were these people?

"Jack please get me some w-a-t-e-r?" The boy asked sweetly... But with the wide eyes and a creepy smile.
Jack answered uncertain, "okay...."
Jack later gave them water thinking he might need to clean himself.

But everything happened in a flash.

Soon..... dripping of liquid was seen. The queen smiled as she looked at the fallen head. Jill's frightened screams.

Unfortunately Jill's head met the same fate.

The boy soon started singing eerily...

"Jack and Jill~

went up the hill..~

to fetch a pail of water.

Jack  fell down and broke his crown (head)~

And Jill came tumbling after.

Jack and Jill went up the hill-"

Soon they disappeared in the darkness.
The forest rangers and news saw the most brutal murders of two teens. Jack and Jill.

The forest rangers said confusedly that they were kids body with Jack and Jill carved on their forehead. And weird thing was that the car was fine. Why did they stop at that point? Why do teens always die at this spot? There were cases like this happening every year for more than 20 years...

A little boy covered with dirt watching everything happen... Said in his own sullen voice. "Because my brother and sister killed me."

Another boy far away from everyone hummed "wheels on the bus goes round and round..." He smiled eerily at the retreating young boy and the queen.

~~~
A/N
What do you think?
~~~