Mom! Wheels on the bus goes round and round!

Shell shocked Amara scrammbled her feet to follow Charlie's grandma...

"Listen up everyone! If Charlie comes... Throw salt and let me-"

"Charlie!?" Freddie thundered... "In case you didn't notice... She is DEAD AND CANNOT MOVE!"

"IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE  HER DEAD BODY FLOATED AND DROPPED LIKE A PIN!" grandma snapped back.

Marge helped with the salt bag... But just as she neared the hallway... Towards grandma's room... The lights flickered in front of her and she was thrown backwards.

"Aunt MARGE!" Amara yelled as she saw her aunt at the door step. She soon saw Ashi in the flickering lights.. but suddenly saw the weird boy smiling at her. She was shocked to see Joe standing there smiling like a ghost. "oh no... Joe is possessed..." She whispered in shock. "JOE IS POSSESSED!"
hearing this Freddie dashed to get him but Grandma pulled him back while Amara panicked. Soon Joe yelled in pain as if acid had been thrown at him. It was Marge. She swallowed a lump full of salt and drank some holy water which was near her.she then threw a mixture of holy water and salt on him. This caused him to faint.

Marge and Amara managed to get Joe inside the Celtic protection circle. But poor Joe couldn't step inside. His body rejected the protection spells.

"Mom!!" The little girl called out sadly as she stood outside the door.

"What do we do sister!??" Yelled Marge.

"Force the possessed spirits out and lock them in the purgatory realm"

"Purgatory???" Freddie asked not knowing what it meant.

"It is a place... Or a void... Like a dump of where all cursed beings go..

It is the most forbidden place. No spirit or demon ever comes out of it... The place where pain keeps increasing .. tortore double folds every moment. No matter how much the souls beg. They cease to exist in the normal realms. Even a witch who goes there never has a chance in rebirth. Literally cease to exist in future too ..

"Wait-... Rebirth is possible!?"

Amara stared at him frowning. "Did you not hear me??"

"How do you know about that realm??" Asked Freddie completely ignoring her question.

"My ancestors have lost themselves in that purgatory... My entire line cut off due to the cursed place. My grandma was one of them."

"Oh I am sorry!"

"It's okay" and soon Amara diverted her attention to the little boy and stated dead into his eyes. She started to mutter something and Marge looked at her shocked and horrified.

Joe stopped smiling and soon stared to choke untill a puff of black greyish smoke spilled out if his mouth nose and he started to have seizure.
"What's happening to him?? What are you doing??"
Marge stopped the worried Freddie. "She is trying to push the spirit out and she is most powerful at that. Usually it takes two or three elders with experience to channelize their energy. But she does it effortlessly.
That's why she wanted to stop... But the kids.. they force her to do that ..." Marge replied looking sad.

Soon Joe dropped on the ground and by then Amara grabbed him and pulled him in. Soon she sighed in relief. She looked at the little girl calling out to her.

Soon Amara smirked at her and muttered something which the little girl screamed in horror.

The house rattled as the girl screamed. Everyone had to cover their ears and pray that whatever spell Amara had she succeeds in warding off the spirit. Suddenly the spirit disappeared with a shrill call of her mom "MOM!!"

Amara was now angry and halted at the dark puff of smoke trying to enter the circle. Soon she slammed her hand right where the smoke tried to enter. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell. Suddenly the dark smoke in fright tried to back away but soon disappeared without a single trace.

Amara then looked at the others and gulped down hard. Freddie was shocked to see her bleeding just like before. Her mouth nose eyes and eyes oozed a lot. And just when the blood almost reached the survivors. She demanded them that they climb the table or chair. They all did knowing she wasn't exactly 'Amara'.

"Amara... What did you do with those kids?"

In response she smirked an evil smirk and smiled softly. I sent the kids to purgatory. I told them and scolded many times over the years they shouldn't disturb the other realms... So I punished them to that realm. She softly smiled as she continued to bleed this her blood covered the circle. Strangely not outside the circle. Grandma and Marge looked at the way Amara's blood reacted to the circle. The blood hissed and grandma asked.. "Are you also possessed?"

"Not exactly but I trapped a mother of those kids.. luckily because of me... Many kids are alive.... Although I can't say the same for Marge's son."

"Who are you then??!" Marge cried out.

"La Llorona"

Soon Amara disappeared in flash of red light. And the blood also disappeared.

The end~

~~~

How are you all?

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes lmao.

Toodles lovelies!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ