Spare Time

Elijah was in Tommy's mud place,and had already made himself comfortable there.it wasn't as spacious as his home,but he didn't mind.his home was too full,and Tommy's home wasn't.why,if Elijah didn't know any better,he might have actually thought Tommy actually lived in this mud thing.

"Tommy,I get were stopping here but when are we going to your house?"he asked,and Tommy blinked a few times before turning to face him,the chest filled with items Tommy was just sorting forgotten."this...is my house?"Tommy said,giving Elijah a nervous smile.elijah supposed he it was fine,as he'd never went to Tommy's house when they went adventuring and it was just difficult for Elijah to have known.

"Ah,my apologies.i hope I didn't offend you,I was merely confused."he said,and tommy gave a nod before turning back to the chest,this time talking animatedly about the spider Elijah had encountered upon opening the door,shroud.elijah had to admit,he was growing quite fond of the thing.'this is going to be a long night',Elijah thought,and sighed so quietly Tommy didn't hear it.

Elijah felt dead.but not.was this human tiredness?he and Tommy never stayed out long enough for either to get brain-numbingly tired,but still tired enough to sleep easy."Tommy...may we please sleep..?I'm so very tired it hurts to keep my eyelids open."he said,and Tommy seemed to realise how tired they both were."yeah,sorry for keeping you up this long."Tommy said,before sorting out a mattress for Elijah to sleep on.well,that's what he thought,until tommy clambered on the mattress on the floor.

"Tommy,whatever are you doing?"he said,and Tommy smiled."sorting my bed,silly!"Tommy chirped back,and it was true.tommy was sorting out sheets and everything for the bed.elijah smiled.he wouldn't trade Tommy for anyone,not even if he would have more friends than he did.after all,he didn't need more.he had Tommy.really,he knew he and Tommy's friendship would be put to the test,others would find out.elijah felt that time drawing closer,and he didn't want it too.he vowed to never let he and Tommy's friendship be destroyed.he just hoped Tommy would do the same.

Sitting in Tommy's bed felt...weird.he had only ever slept as...the egg.never on a bed.he was so tired,the sheets were so inviting.elijah smiled."good night,best friend."he said.tommy paused,before grinning widely."good night,best friend."Tommy laid down,and fell asleep the instant his head hit the pillow.elijah,however,had dread pooling in his stomach.something bad was going to happen tomorrow,he knew it.he took a deep breath in and exhaled,and though the anxious thoughts stilled piled,he turned over and fell asleep.

Surely,nothing that bad would happen tomorrow.after all,it's not like anyone actually visits Tommy early in the morning....

Right..?
_________________________________________

A/N:heyo!the last little bit was a spoiler for something that's super predictable.ok,hope you had food or a drink recently,I'd you haven't go get that,hope you have/had a great day/night and I'll see you next upload!

Bye!also,sorry this part is kinda short.

Word count:
543 words!