ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ

*

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: GORE, VIOLENCE, ANGST, ABUSE, WAR, PANIC ATTACKS, MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL IDEOLOGY , TORTURE, POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, DEREALISATION, MENTIONS OF SELF-INFLICTED HARM AND MANY OTHER THINGS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

THERE WILL BE NO SMUT, AND ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE PLATONIC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

This will be a fantasised, semi-realistic and dramatic retelling of the events from the Dream SMP, through the eyes of an OC, with many creative liberties and canon diversions.

I will be taking these characters and expanding upon them, giving many of them extra traits and backgrounds that are not deemed canon by the creators. One example of this is that I will be using the SBI family head-canon, despite it being denounced by the content creators as I believe it will make for a better story.

I am in no way taking any claim to these characters. These are characters created by many different content creators and I am not responsible for any of this. I am only responsible for my own character, Mila, and the parts of the story I have created and interpreted.

This story will use Hybrids. Hybrids are fantasy creatures which are part-human and are also part-creature, whether this is an imaginary creature or realistic. They will have certain traits or characteristics that relate to these creatures, while still retaining their human qualities too. These are not always obvious or known. Examples of this are Ranboo, who is part Enderman, or Philza, who is a Hybrid but the species is not specified. Hybrids are met with mixed-reactions, which is why many of them are in secrecy or are wary to reveal themselves. Our main character, Mila, is a Hybrid, and that will be expanded on as the story continues.

As said before, aspects of canon will be changed, so I advise that you go into this without expectations of the timeline. It will be loosely connected, and certain pieces of dialogue will be used.

I will keep the three-lives-before-fully-dead rule, since I think it's key to the plot, and Ghostbur is actually the greatest thing ever.

This story will operate in a certain way. Eras will be separated by ACTS. Example, Act 1 is the L'Manberg War for Independence.

This will span over several chapters. In between some of these chapters will be memories of the past, to give the readers context of past events and to develop these characters. THESE ARE NECESSARY TO THE PLOT - DO NOT SKIP THEM AS OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE AS IMMERSED :)

(THESE MEMORY CHAPTERS WILL BE IN ITALICS, AND WILL HAVE A CROSS IN THE TITLE INSTEAD OF A NUMBER.)

Certain characters may be slightly OOC, but I am trying my best to stick to the canon personalities of each person.

Slight PSA: This is not an X Reader. That means that Mila, my OC, is not you. So please be discouraged from commenting distaste towards things she does if you do not agree with it. She is a character, with flaws and goals that I have worked very hard to flesh out.