➸牛島 若利 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 (𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙)

Dear Wakatoshi,

    Hey Wakatoshi. I know that you've never been one to worry or spend time on things like this so I'll try to write down everything so you won't have to worry about anything anymore.

I know that your future is promising. You've always worked for it and I know that you'll be recognized even more for your talents in the future. You're getting your entire life together Ushijima! It's a great thing and I'm so happy for you. I couldn't be happier. For you and your success.

So what's keeping you here? In the countryside of Japan. You represent your current team as the mighty eagle. You've represented that mascot for some odd years now and I can't say that you fall short of it's excellence. You've made a name for yourself and your school all through your performance in a sports club. And how you've made everyone around you proud. You have every reason to take to the skies. To cross the horizons, just like an eagle would.

I understand the weight of the world can seem on your shoulders. It seems like that for everyone. You've never been someone to stress over concepts but I can tell that there are things that are currently bothering you. Is it the uncertainty of facing your future? Could it be knowing that your friends have different paths then yours? Maybe it could even be not wanting to leave the nest you've known for your entire life. I don't know. I don't know anything when you don't voice these things out to me. I still have one more year left in high school. But as I finish my time there, you'll already be out in the big, wide world. Discovering what you love and finally reaching that international stage I know that you can climb to.

It's selfish of me to ask you to stay. To hold off your own dreams for some silly ones of mine. So please live your dreams for me. I may not be beside you but I'll always be with you. Would it be best for me to watch from the sidelines? Like I always did at your games? I don't know what to do. But I know that I want you to be your happiest.

    You've met rivals in your entire volleyball experience. Those being from reputable teams alike that all aspire to be at the level that you've already reached and have the potential to reach. From my very own television, I'll cheer you on as you defeat many more.

    Forget your worries that lie in the northern countryside of our place in the world. Forget them and learn to actually live. Beyond where your worries rest so that you can be certain of what makes you your happiest on a whole new international stage.

    I won't mind if you fly to horizons beyond me because I'll always cheer you on from a distance.

-Sincerely,

Yours

═════☩══♛══☩═════
493 words 2,640 characters
☩♛☩

【Up Next: Hinata Shouyo】