➸日向 翔陽 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐲𝐨 (𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋)

Dear Shouyou,

Can you believe it? Of how much we've gone through together? Of where it all brought us? Sometimes, I even get surprised at what we've managed to carry on from. To advance further into our lives from.

I remember your journey especially. It was a journey completely revolving around a tiny giant. Standing just a little above 5'4, you wrote such a story to tell (which I have). The story is quite long but it's one of the best I've ever had the pleasure to come across. Don't you remember it too? It began with a first encounter in a fateful gymnasium in the Miyagi prefecture hosting Yukigaoka Junior High and Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High along with countless others. The two schools both had two special members that had an unmatchable passion for the sport and untouchable amount of determination to go along with it. There was only one difference about these two people which was their skill level and experience. While both showed promise in different areas that their own team fell short of, they also lacked most things that a team needed to advance which led to both of their downfalls.

The promising captain from Yukigaoka Junior High however, started to practice every chance he got. In every little empty hallway, with other female teams and neighborhood associations, the redhead from middle school's love for the sport only kept growing. Since then, he encountered his rival from way back when. Learning how to develop better sportsmanship, enhancing their current skills, learning new ones and becoming stronger, our player standing slightly under five and a half feet was starting to catch up to everyone ahead of him.

There was a team of knights that served a great king. There was a team of fierce and witty cats. There was a team of chirping owls that always came to a match with promise. And there was even a mighty eagle that had a heavy presence over every team. But there was also a team of crows. Granted, they were a rowdy bunch but they never failed to give their every ounce of effort into everything they did. Every person eventually found their inner purpose and unlocked their own true potential on the team. Two of the youngest members stood out. Those being the two members from back in the junior high match in that gymnasium in the Miyagi prefecture. The king of the court and the next tiny giant were the ones who started a new legacy for their school. Catching the attention of schools across the country, they truly were a new hope for a high school named: "Karasuno."

At first the two couldn't connect. They simply... refused to see each other as equals. But at the same time... they were undeniably perfect for each other. Both with compelling reflexes and sheer will power to win, they would pull off stunts that were far beyond their imaginations. With a new combination, the new hope and the new legacy was starting to take shape for the fallen champions, the wingless crows, the flightless birds... the former powerhouse: Karasuno High School.

Standing in a bright light underneath a national stadium was where he eventually found himself. Alongside his teammates he grew closer to every single day, and in front of the world to see. In his very name, the sun stood no match against the brightness him and his future radiated. Him and myself couldn't be prouder of him for his journey to this point and to where it has yet to lead him.

The world is a big and wide place. It can be scary at times but it can also be magical and thrilling to explore. Don't you see? The world was made for us! We both were made to take on the world. You have taken so much: an impressive title in the sports industry, unforgettable teammates, precious moments and even your own glory found within the achievements you've made in this world of ours. Thank you for this journey you let the world witness and thank you for staying in mine.

-Sincerely,

Yours

═════☩══♛══☩═════
688 words, 3,886 characters
☩♛☩

【Up Next: Suna Rintarou】