➸灰羽 リエーフ 𝐋𝐞𝐯 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚 (𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙)

═════☩══♛══☩═════

Please Read:

I plan to copy some of this entry into one of my irl books. So I ask that any person that reads this, to not copy it down :)

Enjoy.

☩♛☩

Dear Y/n,

I had a dream yesterday.

Two silhouettes of small children laughed. They were chasing after each other across a grassy field. Not caring about a single thing in their lives.

They were only beginning after all. It's not like they ever had anything to worry about.

The two screamed in joy as they continued to play their games no one else knew of. Kicking dirt and rocks into the air as they took chase, the sun and the sky watched them have their fun outside. It seemed like forever when the two finally collapsed onto the ground from tiredness.

Small giggles could be heard if you listened closely. And even in a dream, I envied how carefree the two were.

This morning, as I peeled back the curtains, as fire across the horizon was what welcomed me. It stretched menacingly across the mountain range, all of its trees, all of its animals, its glory... was engulfed in its magnitude. But this place was already hell anyway. What more to let it burn to the ground? Animals were starting to appear more and more, as they were trying to escape the forest fire. I suppose that it's a primal instinct. A survival thing. Their only option is to flee down here. They don't know how bad it is. Or how much they'd regret coming. It's not their fault for having no other place to go to.

Overcast weather is always present now. Judging from that, the fire won't last too long. And it won't spread too close, having nothing to feed the flames. What a shame. But at least then, the animals can maybe go back to their proper environments. Because I think that even the animals have noticed the misery this place suffers in. I think that they've noticed this poison that lingers in this atmosphere, this vile substance in our rain that brings us such sorrow. I think that they've noticed this darkness that just settles in on the west, making our nights restless and uneasy. I think that they've noticed how our own animals cry out in trepidation, warning others to turn back.

A dark age has settled here. And I think they know that.

This land was blessed. You knew it too. You knew of the beauty to be found here. You knew how prosperous this place was. You knew how full of life it was. You knew how happy it was. But a curse was placed here. And it wasn't long before it started to scream for salvation. For it to become a place in ruins. For its beauty to turn into such an ugliness. For its growth to experience such drought. For its happiness to know sadness. It's unrecognizable now. And it doesn't even scream anymore. How can it when no one has heard it? It's given up.

But please don't give up on it too Y/n. Not if we can save it again.

You brought so much beauty with you.

You brought so much prosperity with you.

You brought so much life with you.

You brought so much happiness with you,

And you took it all as you left.

The fire, from way outside my window, still burns with a motivation to bring this whole world of ours down.

Oh Y/n... we were those kids playing in the field. And it makes my heart ache that we can't do that again. Please come back home Y/n... this place has changed without you.

Sincerely,

Yours.

═════☩══♛══☩═════

582 words 3,109 characters

☩♛☩

【Up Next: Shinsuke Kita】