➸月島 蛍 𝐊𝐞𝐢 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 (𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙)

═════☩══♛══☩═════

Based off of: "Talking to the Moon," by Bruno Mars

☩♛☩

Dear Kei,

I know that you left me behind. I know that you left the world behind. And while closer is hard to come by, I have found comfort looking up to the sky.

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

I want you to know that we have missed you ever since you left. I want you to know about how even this world grieved and wept. I want you to know much we're hurting since we lost the one who made us feel blessed.

I want you back, I want you back

My heart was then exposed to such heartache. My life in such pristine conditions was shattered and came to suddenly break. My being is in such pain and I do not know how much longer I can take.

My neighbors think I'm crazy

But what am I to do? But what could I possibly do? But what could any of us do?

But they don't understand

You're the person who let me live a life of happiness. You're the person who introduced me to such gentle tenderness. You're the person who helped me rise to new heights... with you, we were champions.

You're all I had, you're all I had

At this very hour, I think of you sadly. At this very minute, I wish to be with you badly. At this very moment, I start to dream of a different finale.

At night, when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the wind that dances around me. Talking to the sun that shines above me. Talking to the grave that stands before me.

Talking to the moon

Trying to suppress my looming helplessness. Trying to seek the good in this cloud of madness. Trying to see you once again through this vastness.

Trying to get to you

In hopes that you can hear what I have to tell you. In hopes that you could tell me something too. In hopes that something other than misery can come through.

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too

Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Oh-oh

I'm feeling as though I am simply a shell without a soul. I'm feeling as though I've lost my own control. I'm feeling as though I am no longer whole.

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town

They say I've gone mad

Yeah, I've gone mad

But how am I supposed to be what people expect me to become? But how could I return to my normal self where I was from? But how could I do anything when I was dealt this outcome?

But they don't know what I know

'Cause they truly don't know what goes on in the mind of someone who experiences this type of loss. 'Cause they don't know what distances we will now have to venture across. 'Cause they don't know exactly what types of things you are forced to throw away and toss.

'Cause when the sun goes down, someone's talking back

Yeah, they're talking back, oh

At night, I think that I can hear that voice of yours. At night, I think that you reach out from the outdoors. At night, suddenly I forget about all these nightmares, all these terrors, all these internal wars.

At night, when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to that small hope of mine. Talking to my only sign. Talking to that moon that stays with me and shines.

Talking to the moon

Trying to be free. Trying to get away from my own solidarity. Trying to reach out to anybody.

Trying to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too

Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

Do you see me from below? Do you see me gazing out from my window?Do you give the moon it's glow?

Do you ever hear me calling?

(Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah) oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

'Cause I'm left with nothing. 'Cause I'm left blindly running. 'Cause I am still left loving.

'Cause every night, I'm talking to the moon

Still looking towards the horizon that gleams do dimly. Still left with my own reflection, leaving me guilty. Still left me with a life lacking it's spirit, to put it simply.

Still trying to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too

Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Oh-oh

I know that you left me behind. I know that you left the world behind. And while closer is hard to come by, I have found comfort looking up to the sky.

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

Sincerely,

Yours.

═════☩══♛══☩═════

808 words 4,088 characters

☩♛☩

【Up Next: Tobio Kageyama】