➸菅原 孝支 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 (𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋)

═════☩══♛══☩═════ 

Based off of: "Life Goes On," by BTS

I rewrote this one a bunch of times so I may add a separate chapter continuing or re-doing this one completely. 

Reading over many different formats, I wanted to do a more simplistic style that would be more of a foundation for much deeper sort of connections a reader might have, so I wanted to make it as basic as possible so it could be more relatable. 

I rushed this one because I simply didn't know much else to put... I'll likely re-do it later without deleting this chapter though.

☩♛☩

Dear Y/n,

"One day, the world stopped,

Without any warning..."

Sometimes, life can truly catch us in our tracks. We can find ourselves completing a normal routine. And all it takes is a moment for it to completely fall apart. Or for you to realize something wrong with it.

"Time goes on by its own. Without a single apology, yeah..."

It may even be quite some time before you start to notice. Before you know it, time can fly right past you. Stopped in your tracks, suddenly you may start to take in where your life has led you. Where you found yourself.

"It looks like rain again today. I'm soaked to the bone..."

Did you live your life so far to the fullest? Were you always happy? Happy like you might have told everyone? Happy like you told me? Or will you only leave it up to the rain to try and wash your vulnerability away?

"Guess I'm only human after all..."

You may rely so heavily on your pride to carry you forward but is showing the slightest bit of vulnerability so bad? You don't have to scream your troubles to the world. But will you try to find me when the hardships of life start to creep up to you?

"I'm in a world of pain..."

You and I were both brought to a world with its own troubles. I try to only see it for its beauty. All I see in you is beauty, but I know that you and the world both are familiar with pain. So why don't you try to start to see the beauty with me?

"This cold the damn world gave to me (woo) prompts me to press the dust-covered rewind,"

Dancing off-beat lying on the ground. Once winter comes, let's exhale a warmer breath..."

Can we sing and dance despite what may worry us? Can we start to see more beauty together? Can we go back to our happier memories? No matter how old they may be, we were happy then. Let's resurface what we used to love and live our lives happy again!

"There's no end in sight,

Is there a way out?"