Christmas in July 🥳

Funny Valentine has been informed by Dr.Ferdinand he needs his wisdom teeth to be removed. Unfortunately it has to be done on THE BEST MOST AMERICAN DAY OF THE YEAR, THE 4TH OF JULY!!! 😡
"I CANNOT believe you are making me take the most important day of my year off for this STUPID TOOTH SURGERY! Why cant I just keep them in!" the president yelled at Dr.Ferdinand, who is probably not even qualified to be doing this surgery.
"Because if you do itll like. break all your teeth when they grow in or something! And I cant just pull your good teeth to sell- I MEAN, itll ruin your good teeth. Just trust me! Ill even do the surgery right here in the White House!!"
"Okay...do you PROMISE that I wont be too sick to miss the firework show though? I like the pretty colors" 😊 FV was VERY worried hed miss his most favorite thing, shooting roman candles at all of his housemates. He also needed to be sure Blackmore didnt accidentally shoot one at himself or that PPHK didnt start eating them.
"I so totally promise. Ill be done in like, 30 minutes! Youll be sooo good to go." Dr.Ferdinand was of course lying because he did not know WHAT he was doing. But Valentine didnt have to know that.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"All right everyone, as we know, I am a doctor. A man of science. And I will need the presidents room set aside for his surgery this morning. So that means PPHK has to be locked outside again. Preferably with his leash and harness." Dr.Ferdinand rustled through the silverware drawer to find the sharpest cutlery. He didnt have any Actual doctors equipment.
"And Mike, make sure to have your helium ready- itll be a...healthier....anesthesia......itll work the same if we dont tell him!"
Mike nodded and pulled his balloon helium to the bedroom.
"If i have to go to the yard!!!!! can i at leaaaast have someone with me!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!" PPHK ran around to avoid Wekapipo trying to put the harbess on him
"Were tying you to the tree so you dont bite anybody passing by. itll be like 45 minutes. let me leash you you brat" Wekapipo kept missing every time he tried to grab the gremlin child.
"but ill get soooo bored!!!!!!!!!! if someone is out there with me i dont need that leash!!!!!!"
"Fine. Magenta, youre on babysitting" Dr. Ferdinand pointed at the homeless looking man while he jumped on and off the counter out of boredom.
"whaaaaaat................fiiiiiiiine" magenta rolled his eyes and pphk jumped onto his back as they went outside. "you guys suuuuck"

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"Allriiighty Mr.President! are you ready for your best beauty rest yet? just breathe this in!" Dr.Ferdinand  held a mask connected to the helium to FVs face.
"Id better have some 4th of July dinner waiting for me when I wake back up! And roman candles! I need to shoot them at people!!!!"
"Yeah yeah, youll have to eat soup. Well have it ready. Bye"
Mike cranked up the helium tank and Funny Valentine passed out. He looked half dead to be honest 😬