lord he cookin!

Blackmore and Ringo were once again left with the soup struggle.
"Should we brave the pantry? We havent opened it in years...." Ringo looked to the door and shivered.
"We NEED the soup Ringo! For Mr President!"
Blackmore opened the pantry. It was as if you could hear the wind blow from the inside, maybe even some tumble weeds fell out.

 It was as if you could hear the wind blow from the inside, maybe even some tumble weeds fell out

"Well would ya look at that! A can of soup!! And....a mouse??" Blackmore tried to reach for the creature.
"My name is Danny. Fuck off" The mouse hissed and then ran away.
"Welllll....Lets cook this!"
Blackmore cracked the can open and...ew. As he tried to pour it out, the entire can came out in a solid form.
"We can just..water it down!" Blackmore laughed it off, assuring himself and Ringo that soup just cant go bad.
"What flavor even is that, Blackmore?? Its literally not edible looking at all!
"We can just say its mushroom or somethin! Mr President will never know the difference!"
Ringo reluctantly agreed and they mixed the 'soup' with some water.

Blackmore and Ringo walked back to the bedroom with soup in hand. When they opened the door the Presidents bedroom was in shambles! There were balloons everywhere, Axl and Mike were play-fighting with balloon swords, there was a blanket fort above Valentine, and he looked absolutely miserable.
"Finally....thome thoup..........feed me...."
Valentine tried to grab for the bowl.
"Ah ah ah!!!! Ill feed you Mr President!" Blackmore wouldnt let Valentine grab the bowl for himself. He filled up the spoon with the mysterious jelly and popped it into the presidents mouth.
"BLEH!!!! WHATH ISTH THISTH........GET THISTH OUTH OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO THO THIME OUTH FOR THRYING THO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!" Funny Valentine threw the soup from Blackmores hands. Blackmore started crying and ran dramatically out if the room.
"I...." Ringo put a finger up and turned on his heel to face the door. "Ill get him. Sorry about that."
"God damn......justh hit me with a brick.......worsth fourth ever.."
Just as Valentine said 'hit me with a brick,' a brick came flying through the window, straight into his face.
"HOLY SHIT!!!!! TOUCHDOOOOOOOOWN!!!!"
Magenta could be heard cheering from the yard.
"Ha ha...uh oh. Were gonna get in trouble." Axl and Mike looked at each other, nodded, and both ran out of the room. Funny Valentine passed out and fell right back into his pillow.

PPHK crawled up the side of the house and peeked through the window.

"Ohhh yeah

"Ohhh yeah....hes out!!!!! out!!!!!!" PPHK yelled back down to Magenta.
"Uh oh.. Um, can you get the brick back???? If he knows its us were TOTALLY getting grounded!!"
PPHK crawled his way into the window and tip toed over to the bed. He picked up the brick and threw it back out the window.
"OW." and then a thud. PPHK looked out the window to the ground.
"Oopsie! Did i knock you out tooooo?????"
He jumped down and made his way back to the yard. He started poking at Magenta who was totally knocked out.
"I guess ill play brick toss allll aloooone..." :(