Why are you buying clothes at the soup store?!?!?

Dr Ferdinand began to look around in FVs mouth, very obviously not knowing where to start.
"Alright, Blackmore, Ringo, you are on soup duty while I perform surgery. Get out of here and get started on dinner."
"Yes sir!!!! Well do our best!!" Blackmore pulled Ringo from the room and they headed to the kitchen.
"I think the Presidents favorite is the Bistro French Onion Soup from Panera Bread, so should we just go get that?" Ringo brought up the idea and figured it would be easy enough. Blackmore nodded.
"Alright, maybe Wekapipo can drive us! I think hes the only one who knows how to drive actually. Ill go find him"
"Maybe we could ask Scarlett? She would know what else he likes right?"
They agreed and found the other two.

🚗🚗🚗🥣🥣🥣

"Yaaaay~ a roadtrip! I love Panera Bread! Im gonna get a bread bowl!" Scarlett put her arms back and kicked her feet onto the dash. Wekapipo side eyed her.
"Legs off the dash. Youre gonna distract me and were gonna wreck. Then youll never get that bread bowl."
"Whateeeever~ lets go!"
Wekapipo started the car and they went on their way to the Panera Bread.
"Do you guys think Mr. President is gonna be all right??? This surgery sounds super scary!" Blackmore shifted around in his seat and rubbed his jaw like his teeth were comin out next.
"Hell be fine, Ferdinand is a doctor after all." Wekapipo said. "A doctor in some field of something........I think its medical?"
They pulled into the Panera and Scarlett jumped out of the car.
"YAAAAaayyyy......um, its closed. No bread bowl...........DAMMIT!! WEKAPIPO THE PANERA IS FREAKING CLOSED. WHAT IS THIS???"
"Oh boy. We gonna find another one?" Ringo got out of the car to check the sign on the door. "Closed until...........further notice...at..every location.....oh damn."
"Mr President will be so mad if he doesnt have his soup!!! We only have like 30 minutes! Whatll we do?" Blackmore seemed to be even more upset now.
"Well just go to Walmart! They have those cyuuute little soup cups we can pop in the microwave! Funny just loooves the alphabet ones!" Scarlett hopped back into her spot next to Wekapipo. "They are open on the 4th! So lets goooo!!!"

Wekapipo started the car again and they ended up at the Walmart.

"So...lets grab some of these soups and maybe some other soft foods so he can eat for a few days, right. Looks like theres not many people here in the parking lot so well be in and out pretty quick."
Wekapipo led the way into the Walmart.
Ringo looked around at all of the shelves.
"Wow...its....totally empty. What are we going to do??"

"Lets ask this guy for help. Maybe he knows if anything is left!" Blackmore approached a kid attempting to stock the shelves, but every can he put down was immediately snatched up by customers passing through.
"Hi. Excuse me! Do you have anything at all that hasnt been bought up yet??"
The kid pointed to the very last cup of ramen on the shelf ahead.

"Thats it

"Thats it. People are acting insane today. 4th and all that. Sorry." He looked exhausted as he leaned into the stocking cart.

Scarlett picked up the ramen.
"He might eat this...if not we can just throw it to the dog- I mean Hat Kid. Yeah!"
"Lets try and find anything else if possible. If we go back empty handed we might all get kicked out.." Wekapipo walked ahead to the chilled area.
"Theres some yogurt left....will he eat that?"
"Oh yeah, probably. Lets get it!" Scarlett grabbed the yogurt too and they headed to the checkout.

They sped back to the White House as soon as they could. While they pulled in Magenta and PPHK waved at them then continued their game of brick toss. Why are they throwing bricks at each other 😰