Our Secret - Zach Stone

"The door slammed open before even a knock hit the door. A tall figure who almost hits his head on the door frame is the first to bash through and is quickly followed by his crew of three camera men trailing behind.

"What? What do you want!?" Andy swiped his headphones off his head at the alarm of seeing his older brother enter with the dumb grin he proudly wears on his face.

"Well isn't that a way to greet your older brother?"

Zach Stone took a seat on his bed with the camera's moving further towards the pair. "What on earth do you want, dumbass?"

"So you know how I've always been the best to you since you were a wee little boy," Zach started explaining with a voice that seemed a little doubtful.

"No not all you, when I was a kid you-" Andy tried arguing his point, however he was quickly cut off. He shook his head towards the camera in despair.

"As I did all these things for you, I was wondering if you could cover my back for tonight after everything I've done for you." Zach attempted to wrap his arms around the smaller figure, clinging to his green and white baseball shirt before being shoved back off. Placing his hands once again in his lap. "So what do you say little bro?"

"No. Why the fuck would I help you?" Andy went back to his phone and took a deep sigh through his nose.

"What do you want? I'll give you anything but my room, you are not having my room."

"Anything?" Andy looked back up at Zack with an unreadable expression.

Dread immediately filled Zach, Andy was very unpredictable when it came to Zach and whatever he threw at him.

"Well tell me what it is first then we can decide." Andy gained a small smirk as he looked into Zach's blue eyes while he ran a hand through his hair.

All you need to do is tell mum and dad that I'm at Greg's tonight and they shouldn't expect me home till late afternoon tomorrow. Oh a d make sure they don't even try to get into contact with his parents cause he's supposed to be packing."

"Why where will you be?" Andy pressed further, he knew he only ever had to go far with Zach before he gave in and allowed everything to spill.

"Oh no where special, just around." Zach winked at the camera, not making anything less suspicious.

"Tell me or I tell mum." It was now Andy's turn to wrap his arm around his older brother's shoulders, resting on the burgundy shirt he wore.

"Alright I'm just gonna be heading to someone's house for the night. No one too special."Zach didn't even bother to push his brother away and could feel the warmth flood to his face. Something Andy took a strong notice off.