Please;trans nagisa ( short smutt )

"Ah... Karma."

Nagisa whimpered Karma's name as the man lightly ran his fingers over his chest, giving his sensitive scars the attention they deserved.

Nagisa sat in Karma's lap, feeling his cock touch him lightly, which made the man wet. As Karma touched his scars, all he wanted was to be filled to the brink by the man, to be fucked so hard that he almost passed out.

His front was dripping with juices, his walls tightening as they literally longed for Karma to fill him, he could barely contain himself.

"Karu... please."

Karma listened, and grabbed his cock, before slowly inserting it into Nagisa's warm front, causing the man to moan at the sudden feeling of being filled. As all of him was in, he laid down on the bed, letting Nagisa be in charge.

Nagisa moved his hips in a familiar rhythm, trying to make Karma thrust deeper into him with every move he made. His whimpers turned into moans, and his face turned red as his sweet spots were stimulated.

Karma loved the warm tight walks of his lover, and seeing Nagisa on top of him like this, it was almost enough to put him over the edge alone. With every thrust, he felt a piece of heaven.

Oh how he loved Nagisa.